| FTBL Interview with DJ at the Sr Bowl

Birdman37 said:
rtauburnsucks said:
colbyjacks said:
A couple of my friends work for the Senior Bowl and they said that Steve Hale who runs it wishes he would have never invited DJ. He said he is such a thug.

I dont doubt it. While I was at school at the University , one of my friends roomed with DJ. That guy is always in trouble.

do u know what a thug is? hes a 20 something year old kid, i wouldnt doubt he got in trouble some, but your telling me he walked around with a pocket full of dope and dope money? and walked around waving his gun around? thats a thug, man. smh.

I didnt say he was a thug. I just said he was always in trouble. Go back and read.

bear facts said:
thug: a thow-moving, thimy gathropod molluthk that is thomtimes mistaken for a thnail.
ROFL! :lol: :D

colbyjacks said:
A couple of my friends work for the Senior Bowl and they said that Steve Hale who runs it wishes he would have never invited DJ. He said he is such a thug.
I heard from some friends of mine that colbyjacks was a thug. They also told me that their friends cousin twice removed from their auntie told them that colbyjacks acted like a barner.

See how that sounds?

It just makes Steve Hale look bad and casts a bad light on DJ Hall. What does mama always say?

Mama said:
If you ain't got nothin' nice to say, shutup!!!

colbyjacks said:
It was said to some of the people that work there. I don't know enough about DJ to judge him one way or the other.

Yet you would post something negative about him. Regardless of who says it, it should not be posted.

colbyjacks said:
Don't take offense to this but I'm not asking for forgiveness. I love Alabama as much as the next fan but it seems that if you say anything negative you get jumped on. What I posted wasn't anything close to an opinion of mine. It was the opinion of the guy who runs the Senior Bowl. I was just posting some information to let people know about this guy at the Senior Bowl.

In court that is referred to as hearsay and is not allowed. Why because you did not hear it. It was passed along. Unless you heard him say it..........

Nobody cares if you post an opinion but saying that someone said that someone else said something negative about someone else.....that is not an opinion.

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
colbyjacks said:
Don't take offense to this but I'm not asking for forgiveness. I love Alabama as much as the next fan but it seems that if you say anything negative you get jumped on. What I posted wasn't anything close to an opinion of mine. It was the opinion of the guy who runs the Senior Bowl. I was just posting some information to let people know about this guy at the Senior Bowl.

In court that is referred to as hearsay and is not allowed. Why because you did not hear it. It was passed along. Unless you heard him say it..........

Nobody cares if you post an opinion but saying that someone said that someone else said something negative about someone else.....that is not an opinion.

when did this forum ever become a courtroom. Yes what I posted was exactly that, hearsay. I posted an opinion of someone else.

imalive1459 said:
bear facts said:
thug: a thow-moving, thimy gathropod molluthk that is thomtimes mistaken for a thnail.

colbyjacks said:
I heard from some friends of mine that colbyjacks was a thug. They also told me that their friends cousin twice removed from their auntie told them that colbyjacks acted like a barner.

See how that sounds?

It just makes Steve Hale look bad and casts a bad light on DJ Hall. What does mama always say?

Mama said:

The big difference is your friends don't know me and my friends work hand in hand with Steve Hale. 2nd of all don't ever call me a barner. Would this be different if I knew people who worked with Skip Bayless and he said something negative about DJ Hall. I don't think I would be getting jumped on near as much as I have. In retrospect I wish I would have never posted what I did. I am all in favor of just dropping this whole thing. We all come here because we love the University of Alabama. I just didn't think that you would jump on someone with the same interests.

colbyjacks said:
imalive1459 said:
bear facts said:

colbyjacks said:

See how that sounds?

Mama said:

The big difference is your friends don't know me and my friends work hand in hand with Steve Hale. 2nd of all don't ever call me a barner. Would this be different if I knew people who worked with Skip Bayless and he said something negative about DJ Hall. I don't think I would be getting jumped on near as much as I have. In retrospect I wish I would have never posted what I did. I am all in favor of just dropping this whole thing. We all come here because we love the University of Alabama. I just didn't think that you would jump on someone with the same interests.

I wouldnt worry to much about what is said. I like watching DJ as much as the next but there are seasons why players seem to stay in trouble. I dont know if i would call him a thug, but he did stay in trouble a lot.

:lol: :lol: Man this just like HS "He said, she said" etc etc. ^^POP #@CH Who cares! Moving on to 08 season! Who's going to replace the him? GL to all our seniors were ever life takes them!

HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:

Lou Holtz just showed up! :wink:

holtz_lou.jpg

Gee, you acktually noticed; Therena, you're tho thweet!

Optimus said:
:lol: :lol: Man this just like HS "He said, she said" etc etc. ^^POP #@CH Who cares! Moving on to 08 season! Who's going to replace the him? GL to all our seniors were ever life takes them!

I'm extremely excited about our possible new WRs. I have seen Burton Scott play many times and he is amazing. I have seen Julio(although he isn't ours yet)and he just big man's people. I would like to see how he adjusts to the college size and speed, but I think he will be great. I haven't got a chance to see the St. Paul's kids but I hear good things about them as well.

I agree Colby. For what it is worth I do believe what your friends said but I don't think I would call DJ Hall a thug. That is just my own personal opinion. He is probably just a kid who wants to act like he has some 'street cred'. It is a shame we don't have more young men like Wallace Gillberry who don't seem to care about being all 'hard-g'money'.

Swamptick said:
I agree Colby. For what it is worth I do believe what your friends said but I don't think I would call DJ Hall a thug. That is just my own personal opinion. He is probably just a kid who wants to act like he has some 'street cred'. It is a shame we don't have more young men like Wallace Gillberry who don't seem to care about being all 'hard-g'money'.

when has DJ ever acted like that?

Birdman37 said:
Swamptick said:

when has DJ ever acted like that?

Christ, let it go Bird, what are you his personal press agent? Who cares what some kid said about some other kid reguardless if he plays football! It's like ESPN reporting SABAN makes 4 million a year. Big deal... Look at the source.

Back
Top Bottom