| FTBL Interested in having a RTB.com tent/tailgate each Home game?

Interested in Featuring a RTB.com tent/tailgate each Home game?

• Yes, but I'm not sure what I can do besides show up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but all I'll do is be a food sink-hole.

• No, too much to do at a game to commit too much of my time.

• No, the idea of sweating outdoors is not fun to me.

• No, RTB.com role should just be limited to the internet.

• I'm not sure what to think about it!!

• Total voters
gary funderburk said:
I think it is a awesome Idea....BUT, I live in OKLAHOMA and I won't be at one game so that kind of settles it for me. Though if I was there you bet!!!! We all seem to be friendly here on the site and there would be nothing better than to axpand that friendship and fellowship. Now If someone was to give me an alabama ticket out of charity I could manage to stroll that way one weekend. :lol:

Oklahoma's not that far of a drive :wink: . I've been out that way before :D. You could just hop in your car, eat with us, and scalp a ticket on gameday :D.

Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:
I think it is a awesome Idea....BUT, I live in OKLAHOMA and I won't be at one game so that kind of settles it for me. Though if I was there you bet!!!! We all seem to be friendly here on the site and there would be nothing better than to axpand that friendship and fellowship. Now If someone was to give me an alabama ticket out of charity I could manage to stroll that way one weekend. :lol:

Oklahoma's not that far of a drive :wink: . I've been out that way before :D. You could just hop in your car, eat with us, and scalp a ticket on gameday :D.
I'm afraid of how much the damn ticket would cost....Trust me if the opportunity presents itself I would love to be there.

At most of the home games, when I have folks to tailgate with, we will set up under the tree in front of the Biology building like always (this is where we've always held out "official" CrimsonTusks.com tailgate parties). It is a good location because... the parking there is always bountiful, there are bathrooms about 100 feet away in the Biology building, there is a spigot located there under the tree for running water, and it is very close to the Quad... and last but not least, the magnolia tree (or Palmetto as I call it) provides great shade. We don't always grill, sometimes we just stop by and chow down at Mike and Ed's BBQ, then just sit around back at the tailgate spot and drink our respective beverage of choice... but normally on the night games and late afternoon games, we will fire up the grill. As always, any and all are welcome to stop by. The week of the game, we normally post the plans and who all will be there (and whether or not we will grill or just pick up food).

gary funderburk said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

I'm afraid of how much the damn ticket would cost....Trust me if the opportunity presents itself I would love to be there.

If you wait until just before game time you can get something that is face value and sometimes less than face value...just depending on how big the game is and how many tickets you might want.

Also, it's legal in Alabama so it's very easy to shop for what you like :D

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:
how much do the Auburn games usually go for?

I've never tried to get one of those, but my guy tells me it would be very expensive :lol:

Like how much? Anybody know? I've priced these tickets online for in between the 30's at an average of $1k :evil: . Anything close to that or better (as in cheaper).

I have never paid over $150 for any ticket. One must have the gift of gab and the ability to negotiate.

RTR

Supergenius said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

I've never tried to get one of those, but my guy tells me it would be very expensive :lol:

Like how much? Anybody know? I've priced these tickets online for in between the 30's at an average of $1k :evil: . Anything close to that or better (as in cheaper).

I have never paid over $150 for any ticket. One must have the gift of gab and the ability to negotiate.

RTR

;e.gif Holy, schmoly!!! ;sus It didn't have anything to do w/ Ruger or Smith&Wessens talking abilities?

Supergenius said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

RTR
then when I want a ticket you will meet me outside the stadium and put your talents to work for a Tide Brother? :lol:

BamaJay73 said:
Are we gonna do dis or not? :?

I think there is strong consensus to have some sorta tailgate much like PH said when they've met at the biology building. To what extent/extreme is actually the question.

I'm going to make it my goal to get to 3 home games this year w/ the hopes of AU being the final home game. I'd think at that point it'd be clear as to how interested members/visitors would be about the tailgate.

I think the next step is to take our results & have a chat to see where those interested want to go w/ this based on our results.

gary funderburk said:
Supergenius said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

RTR
then when I want a ticket you will meet me outside the stadium and put your talents to work for a Tide Brother? :lol:

Simply have your people get in touch with my people.

RTR :lol:

gary funderburk said:
Supergenius said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

RTR

Besides the opener and the Auburn game, I will be selling my student tickets for dirt cheap. If anybody is interested, message me or something. I will only have 1 ticket, maybe 2 with my roommate.

Bamaman37 said:
DKW 86 said:
Can a frinedly Aubie comeby if he brings his UA best friend?

You'll have to wear BAMA regalia. NO ORANGE CAN BE VISIBLE ON YOU AT ANY TIME!!!!
@#$%, can I still wear my orange thong? :shock:

I kid, I kid! I promise to be on my best behavior. What games are you folks gonna be there?

MDBtrumpet04 said:
gary funderburk said:
Supergenius said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
Crimson_Pride said:
gary funderburk said:

RTR

Besides the opener and the Auburn game, I will be selling my student tickets for dirt cheap. If anybody is interested, message me or something. I will only have 1 ticket, maybe 2 with my roommate.

Unless they've changed things, if a non-student is going to use a student ticket then it has to be upgraded to a Student Guest ticket at the ticket office by Friday afternoon before the game. And even then, the person with these tickets has to enter with a student and sit in the Student section. At least that was the way it was a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom