| FTBL If this team even comes close to upsetting us........

BAMAFSTBACK said:
We got major mental issues! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f35RRz8--aU[/youtube]

I understand MSU is bad, but that being said. It also shows that TENN can score on defense. It shows have an "OK" front 4 vs. the run. The offense looked really bad.

I was thinking the same thing, didn't georgia beat UT. And how does he say they are overrated and I know he wants to fire his team up and all but saying that they will win is alot considering the year they have had.

The Tide is going to have to stomp the sh_t out of TN. I live in TN and hate TN football. I get on the Vol Nation and listen to their propaganda and it makes me want to puke. I can't hardly wait til 6:45 to get this game kicked off and let the thrashing begin.

BamafaninHell said:
The Tide is going to have to stomp the sh_t out of TN. I live in TN and hate TN football. I get on the Vol Nation and listen to their propaganda and it makes me want to puke. I can't hardly wait til 6:45 to get this game kicked off and let the thrashing begin.

:lol:

Your screen name is fitting and understanbly so :lol:

The real Article

AFF said:
Not according to Fulmer:

<click_on_image_to_enlarge>

:lol: :wink:

OK here is a genuine site for what the Viles are saying about us. It is sickening. If this doesn't get you going you need to get some shock therapy.

http://loserswithsocks.com/

Here is one of their quotes

"Shoot yeah, they’re very physical. When you think of Alabama you think about a big, strong offensive line, people doubling down, pulling and kicking out. This won’t be any game for the faint-hearted. Women and chil’en better get out of the way. This’ll be full-grown men this week.” In fact, I would bet that the Hospital ERs throughout the state of Alabama are stocking up on supplies for the influx of women that “fall down the trailer steps” with “missing teeth or missing hair or sore ribs”after my defense makes yet another stop on 3rd and whatever.” I wish that we could dip Chavis in gold, he is a keeper".

If someone could kindly explain the morbid curiousity of seeing what the UT fan base is saying about this game, I, for one, would be interested to see what the motivating factor was behind the search. :wink:

TerryP said:
If someone could kindly explain the morbid curiousity of seeing what the UT fan base is saying about this game, I, for one, would be interested to see what the motivating factor was behind the search. :wink:

Mine was investigating the truth of the article. It ain't real. I am buying my Cohiba today.

I honestly didn't think the picture/article was real just by looking at it. Seriously, when it the last time you saw the header on a newspaper section look that bland? Especially one from a metropolitan area.

We'll elect you our official fact finder award recipient for the week...it'll serve as your "get our of jail free card" for looking at UT sites. :D

TerryP said:
I honestly didn't think the picture/article was real just by looking at it. Seriously, when it the last time you saw the header on a newspaper section look that bland? Especially one from a metropolitan area.

We'll elect you our official fact finder award recipient for the week...it'll serve as your "get our of jail free card" for looking at UT sites. :D

How about that Cohiba or some BAMA Bucks. Where did they go? I didn't get to spend any.

RollllTide! said:
TerryP said:

How about that Cohiba or some BAMA Bucks. Where did they go? I didn't get to spend any.

BamaBucks still in the bank...plans to implement them are still in the works and we are getting closer and closer to that...

Going with Avo today...

We need to pistol-whip those idiots or we're going to take a hit in the polls. Gotta put the old school Bama thrashing on them!!! 600 yards total offense with an outstanding defensive effort holding them to less than 150 yards. Total embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom