| FTBL i know we don't like to talk about the barn on here but...

I watched the USM/AU game and Auburn pretty well dominated the first half. The had several turnovers that cost them points. I hate to say it but whoever wins the LSU/Auburn game has the best chance to take the West. I would say Bama has a good shot but they have a pretty mean schedule. I believe Auburn will roll over MSU.

Bones82 said:
I watched the USM/AU game and Auburn pretty well dominated the first half. The had several turnovers that cost them points. I hate to say it but whoever wins the LSU/Auburn game has the best chance to take the West. I would say Bama has a good shot but they have a pretty mean schedule. I believe Auburn will roll over MSU.

I really don't think they will. It's going to be interesting to watch and see if you are right.

If Auburn is a 4-4 team then we must be a 4-4 team at best. They are averaging almost 100 ypg more than us and 4.5 more ppg not to mention that they didn't struggle against #107 ULM that beat us last year and that almost beat Arkansas (lost by 1 last week) and despite the headlines they beat #78 Southern Mississippi hands down (I watched the game, the score should have been higher). The second and third string defensive players were controlling USM's offense.

What happened to us last week? If not for special teams we could have LOST to a team that ranks #106! I'm still pissed about that, and I'm annoyed that we're talking about the Barn when we have our own team to worry about. There are threads talking about Auburn and comparing Saban to Bear Bryant and we barely beat TULANE. WE HAD 38 NET YARDS IN THE FIRST HALF and everyone thinks that "it was ok", and "kinda expected". Oh look at NICK he's our SECOND COMING! So in turn we're going to talk about how AUBURN is somehow delusional about THEIR offense that's scoring more ppg and moves the ball down the field 25% more efficiently!!!!!?????

I'm pissed, drunk and apparently the only voice of reason so I'm just gonna shut up before I get in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom