| NEWS I keep seeing RIP for SI?

So you ACTUALLY think that Budweiser's decision to hire a self-mutilating dude with a severe mental disorder that likes to wear dresses as a spokesman...and their immediate exponential sales losses right after said decision are completely unrelated?
The minute you can define what "marxism" is without googling it and then accurately describe a single thing that I have ever said that would fit me being a Marxist or "anti family" I'll be happy to interract with you. Until then bother someone else.

With the internet, most print media was/is bound to fail. It's probably been 30-40 years since I bought a SI. Like some of y'all, I bought it when Alabama was on the cover or when the swimsuit edition came out, but that was only so I could see the different photography styles

i get it: but then again I don't. Why would you ignore someone who disagrees with you?

@JoshB you see. This I don't get. I listen to everyone. While I might not agree with what someone is posting I don't just...shut them out.

If you can't listen to what someone else is saying you are a wimp; I'd use the word pussy but someone would self identify.
If I’m not going to have a convo with a person it doesn’t matter whether I use an ignore function or not.

I don’t have to listen to anybody whether you or anybody else thinks I’m a wimp, pussy, etc.

I listen to lots of people that disagree with me

The minute you can define what "marxism" is without googling it and then accurately describe a single thing that I have ever said that would fit me being a Marxist or "anti family" I'll be happy to interract with you. Until then bother someone else.
Nope.

I asked you first.

You initially called my correct assessment of the political angle "nonsense".

My question above is a followup to my original question, which you have failed to answer.

Clearly you are blind to the adaptation of Marxism in the left's identity politics agenda. Pitting classes against classes. Perpetual victimhood of "the oppressed". Trannies are "oppressed". Gays are "oppressed". No, be gay and trans all you want. Just don't cram it down our throats and sexualize and groom our children with drag queen story hour events or pride parades with dudes walking around with fake dicks strapped all over their body or a g-string that their junk is falling out of.

Tell me, good sir... Do you think a straight, white dude could walk around downtown in any city with his junk hanging out of a g-string on any given day?

You know the answer. He'd be arrested on the spot.

The Marxists are pitting all these "oppressed" groups AGAINST traditional family values.

That air, is a FACT.

THAT is anti-family.

And you support that?

How do YOU think that's OK?

You say it's "not harming anyone" but it IS.

It's harming our children. Tell me you think it's OK for a Marxist "queer" mother to indoctrinate her young boy from the time he can walk and chemically castrate him with puberty blockers and then sign off on him getting his weiner mutilated and inverted inside his gut.

You say it is, and you'll identify yourself as a part of the problem.

Last edited:
My Brother has the first issue. Huge Eddie Matthews fan. Probably has been a Braves fan longer than anyone in the South. Was a fan when they were in Boston.

"Nearly 80 years later, that first issue, with Milwaukee Braves star Eddie Mathews at bat and New York Giants catcher Wes Westrum behind the plate on the cover, still has a remarkable number of surviving copies."

Augie Donatelli was the Ump. And he should have said "Nearly 70 years later".

Last edited:
Diversity, Equality, Includion.
The E is Equity, not Equality. Gargantuan difference. The left demands action on disparate impact, as opposed to disparate treatment. You can treat everyone the same, but if a protected group is marginalized because they are treated the same as others - but have a different outcome - that's disparate impact. It's an incredible reach that has been normalized by Federal agencies. We'll see what the Chevron ruling does to it.

The E is Equity, not Equality. Gargantuan difference. The left demands action on disparate impact, as opposed to disparate treatment. You can treat everyone the same, but if a protected group is marginalized because they are treated the same as others - but have a different outcome - that's disparate impact. It's an incredible reach that has been normalized by Federal agencies. We'll see what the Chevron ruling does to it.
Yes you are spot on!!!!
Equity is virtually the opposite equality…
Well said….

Most companies these day hire people specifically for DEI awareness. Some have large staffs just for this. There is company training that is mandatory every year especially if you do business with the government.

The left demands people be treated equally is what you mean.

You know how the Chevron ruling is going to go and what it’s going to do it…..a right wing court….doesn’t take much intelligence to understand

Yeah, my priorities are not having my young children sexualized, recruited, and groomed by having mental disorders replete with chemical castration and genital mutilation worshiped and glamorized on a SPORTS magazine cover. My priorities are not having propaganda shoved down my throat in an effort to force me to acquiesce to and accommodate dudes with severe psychosis that like to wear dresses. My priorities are not having my daughters preyed upon in their own public bathrooms by those same psychotic dudes.

On point, indeed.

My life is already exponentially more than nice, already. Thank you for the well wishes, though.

But go on with your anti-family Marxist ideology.
You are reading him wrong. He's not that off the bridge.

He's hanging on...about to tip over. But he's no Josh Moon. (I think that is what his name is.)
Make Women Great Again.

I'm really, really trying to not get into political bullshit on here but people like you make it very, very difficult.
Trying not to get political? Putting a freakin tranny on the cover Is not political. It’s gross, I don’t care that at first I thought “she” was hot. The point is, si as it was is dead.
Good day sir!

I’m damn tired of politically correct crap. Getting a Ribbon for participation .

Stand on your own merit, I don’t care if your Mexican, White, black, gelato or whether you go to church or not or what language you speak.
I choose my friends by what is in your head and heart. Are you a good person, friend, brother, sister or cousin?

Last edited:
The left demands people be treated equally is what you mean.

You know how the Chevron ruling is going to go and what it’s going to do it…..a right wing court….doesn’t take much intelligence to understand
If we take two people and put them at the same starting line...one advances over the other, that's two people being treated equally.

If we take the loser of that race, promote them to the position based on equity, that's not equality.

I think Sam Britton is a good example here. He was put in his position because of equity. It was a check mark. There were/are more qualified people for that position: equality.

Merit based promotions versus mindset based promotions...

I have no desire to go back and forth with someone whose obsessed with other people's sexual orientations, trans bullshit, culture war nonsense, etc.. I have no place for that in my life, especially right now and especially someone that has no clue what "Marxism" is calling me a Marxist or "anti family" because I don't get my panties in a bunch because Bud Light or Sports Illustrated doesn't openly hate gay or trans people. I have so much more very serious shit going on in my life to ever put myself through that again.
I understand this; to a degree. I should have studied psychology when I was in school. I have an innate, almost obsessive, need to ask questions about why and how people I know think. It's been my experience in life that often, the best way to find that out, is to also find what "triggers" a person.

In conversations @ElephantStomp and I have had, I've cautioned on the use of words. They are so easily tossed about; Hilter, Communist, in this cast Marxism.

I don't think that's the right word, but it does fit; to a degree. The BLM riots in 2020 were an example of Marxism: we saw a class of people demonstrating because they felt injustice from the ruling class.

As to the magazine cover. Can we chalk this up to a horrible business decision? Putting a trans on the cover of the swim suit issue was a direct statement to people who have been buying the swimsuit issue publications. SI, just like Bud Light, didn't read the room.

Back
Top Bottom