| OT I just wandered off looking at the Pick 'Em and noticed it's being built today.

Wow! With Vandy the only choice in Week Zero, everybody gets eliminated if they lose. Perhaps Week Zero should be eliminated.
imageedit_1_4596800590.png

In the member tool tip (pictured below) you'll see "Points." That's linked into the Pick 'Em software but it's a different game than Survivor. IF I have time to complete this game Week One will come into play. As far as Survivor, as soon as I change dates these two weeks (0 and 1) will be merged.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 6.53.55 AM.png

View attachment 21661

In the member tool tip (pictured below) you'll see "Points." That's linked into the Pick 'Em software but it's a different game than Survivor. IF I have time to complete this game Week One will come into play. As far as Survivor, as soon as I change dates these two weeks (0 and 1) will be merged.

View attachment 21662
You got ahead of yourself. Need to go back and finish Week Two.

Come on down!🤑
Wow! With Vandy the only choice in Week Zero, everybody gets eliminated if they lose. Perhaps Week Zero should be eliminated.
Bite your tongue, that what happen to me last year! :ROFLMAO:

One more thing it still SEC Only pick right? Because I see someone picking another team?

Back
Top Bottom