| FTBL I hope UT

From Volnation:

Fire phil fulmer........please!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is more evident tonight than ever before that he will never get it back. We will start the season 1-3, and we'll be luck to be 2-4 going into the Bama game.....if you don't agree, you're fooling yourself, and continue to be one of the sheep causing this continuous slide toward the bottom. We are soooo mediocre right now!!! Florida and Auburn will wax us. UGA will whip us. And Bama.....BAMA??!! BAMA WILL ROLL OUR AZZES!! We will leave October 2-5!!!

:lol:

Didn't Fulmer get a new clause in his contract last year that automatically extended his contract for a year after each season with eight or more wins? They may struggle to find them this year.

psychojoe said:
Didn't Fulmer get a new clause in his contract last year that automatically extended his contract for a year after each season with eight or more wins? They may struggle to find them this year.

I sorta hope they get the 8....LOL!!!

I got TIVO just so I can replay Fulmer's grimaces over and over and over and over..........

makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :lol:

Why are you on a soccer field???thats not american...anyways..It is past time for Fulmer t leave I see us on a long downsslide that will keep us off the top 25 for at least the next 3 years probley longer if Jabba isnt removed from power.

ORANGEADDICT said:
Why are you on a soccer field???thats not american...anyways..It is past time for Fulmer t leave I see us on a long downsslide that will keep us off the top 25 for at least the next 3 years probley longer if Jabba isnt removed from power.

Maybe you need to trade Smokey in for a seeing-eye dog, Agent.

The answer is obvious: Soccer mom. :D

What a great week. Bama win and TN loss to a horrible UCLA team. I like seeing Phil around it gives me great pleasure to watch TN games every week just to watch his big red back stabbing lying fraud face.

Back
Top Bottom