| FTBL I hope UT

bear facts said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
its ADDICT but you can see that, I know it was a joke ,go easy on me today i have a rough,football season ahead of me.

Excuse me for the allusive referential. OrangeAddict, AgentOrange, it all so confusing sometimes.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Well, Orange look at like this you didn't start out to hot last year either and got 10 wins. Not that I believe that will happen this year, but I do hope to see 41-17 again :wink: :lol:

bear facts said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
Why are you on a soccer field???thats not american...anyways..It is past time for Fulmer t leave I see us on a long downsslide that will keep us off the top 25 for at least the next 3 years probley longer if Jabba isnt removed from power.

Maybe you need to trade Smokey in for a seeing-eye dog, Agent.

The answer is obvious: Soccer mom. :D

Good eye bear facts. lol
She is much more photogenic than I am so if she says "let's take a picture on a soccer field" I say "you got it". lol

Optimus said:
bear facts said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
its ADDICT but you can see that, I know it was a joke ,go easy on me today i have a rough,football season ahead of me.

Excuse me for the allusive referential. OrangeAddict, AgentOrange, it all so confusing sometimes.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Well, Orange look at like this you didn't start out to hot last year either and got 10 wins. Not that I believe that will happen this year, but I do hope to see 41-17 again :wink: :lol:

That is funny stuff opts. ;pu <~~~this is how i feel afterlast night.....its clos to the same feeling i had last october.....looks like i may be feeling this way alot this year. Thats what I get for making fun of yall last year when ya lost to lousiana monroe....Karma guys ....its real

bamascw said:
bear facts said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
Why are you on a soccer field???thats not american...anyways..It is past time for Fulmer t leave I see us on a long downsslide that will keep us off the top 25 for at least the next 3 years probley longer if Jabba isnt removed from power.

Maybe you need to trade Smokey in for a seeing-eye dog, Agent.

The answer is obvious: Soccer mom. :D

Good eye bear facts. lol
She is much more photogenic than I am so if she says "let's take a picture on a soccer field" I say "you got it". lol

Glad you found a little humor in it, scw. That was my intent.

I was a little afraid the quip might be taken the wrong way, and I didn't want that.

Keep smilin', bud! :D

ElephantStomp said:
I think the Beacon on the Hill needs to sign Pumpkin to a long term contract. Watching his fat mugg last night was priceless.

Cory

They just did this summer...little phrase written in the extension deals with 8 wins a year though.

I think that the powers that be are happy with metiacrety...i along with the rest of the volnation am more than ready to send phil back out to his pasture to graze. he was good back in the nineties, his time has passed,his balls have schrivelled up and turned to dust. We need a change in Rocky top....we need it bad......(i feel this way even if we start winning too.)

:? :x :x

Back
Top Bottom