| LIFE I got another dog today. There is one selling point here. Care to guess?

To be clear, I don't hate cats. UNLESS, they are in my yard and they don't belong to me.

I dated a lady who had a Siamese named Kato. She got another and "we" named that one Otak. (Yeah, Kato backwards.) They looked just alike. Literally, if you didn't know, you couldn't tell the difference.

The funny thing about Otak is he would attack. Everyone, out of NO WHERE! No scratches or bites...just a cat flying across a room.

Not too long after him we got a Terrier...named him Tako. That damn dog used to drag Otak by the neck up and down the stairs at night. It was their game.

I don't know, I would be leery of something named Jasper, lived in that area a long time, had a guy get blown up on his lawnmower a few years back, it killed his dog too and now there's a dog named Jasper, pretty suspicious if you ask me. :p

I don't know, I would be leery of something named Jasper, lived in that area a long time, had a guy get blown up on his lawnmower a few years back, it killed his dog too and now there's a dog named Jasper, pretty suspicious if you ask me. :p

I always check for rocks and mines before I mow. It's just a standard practice.

FWIW, been calling him "Jas" or "jazz" if you will. He's starting to respond to it quickly.

If you know, you know…..
Things like that happen in Walker Co.!

Back
Top Bottom