I am Wii illiterate. Help.

RollTideWendielu

Verified Member
Walker wants the Lego Rock Band game. What do I have to have for instruments for this? Am I supposed to buy $400 worth of Rock Band instruments so my 5 year old can play Lego Rock Band? Nothankyou.

I feel like I should be able to figure this out, but I can't. *cry*:nopity:

I read an advertisement for the game and it appears to be just the DVD portion of the package. I took it to mean that you would need the equipment from the original rock band game attachments. I would recommend going to a retailer and asking questions.

Thanks - me, too. I think we are nixing this and getting him a Lego Star Wars thing that he can play with some crazy light saber things my husband bought. So maybe he won't miss Lego Rock Band, and it's actually less than the Star Wars Lightsaber Duels.

Plus a Monster Jam Wii game. *sigh*

In order to play RockBand, you've got to at least have the guitar controller. The microphone and drumkit are all optional, but I'm sure he'll end up wanting them eventually!! Just search Wii guitar controller and see how much they run.

You can buy the microphone and guitar at any local game store, like gamestop or gamecrazy. But the drum kit will be a little bit more difficult. He might like the lego starwars better. The down side of Rock Band is that the drum kit gets really loud, unless you get the silencers for it. That is what I had to do so I could hear the song without blaring my tv

There are a variety of ways you can buy it. My suggestion, being a professional video game Sales Manager, would be to buy the bundle and not the complete set. If he already has any Rock Band instruments for the Wii, those can be used on Lego Rock Band without the need for additional purchase. If you have none of the instruments, buy the bundle which includes the Game and one Wii guitar.

Find out what he really wants first though. Also, be sure to check your local Replays for bundles and complete sets as well as just the game disc if applicable.

www.replaysonline.com Our website will have location finders and phone numbers.

Also feel free to call me at either of my locations 256-549-0500 (Gadsden) and 256-237-7800 (Anniston) with any questions you have. Ask for Colin. Hope that helps and Merry Christmas!

Thanks guys!

If he only really needs the guitar.........hmmm......maybe. He's loaded up right now. And again - FIVE.

But y'all - he tells me he wants to be a rock star when he grows up. And keeps asking for a drum kit. :panic:

Back
Top Bottom