| CURRENT EVENTS How's the weather?

Hot as blazes for the past ten days, with plenty of humidity. After all, it is July in central Alabama. Some big rains yesterday and more expected today, so not quite as hot.

As opposed to the usual snow and ice and cold I have experienced here from October to May ..

Summer has been kind. It was a bit hot and humid last week or so, but yesterday it was a beautiful 70 degrees with sunny skies and a light breeze.

I am enjoying it while I can .. Once the calendar hits October, it's Siberia again.

As opposed to the usual snow and ice and cold I have experienced here from October to May ..

Summer has been kind. It was a bit hot and humid last week or so, but yesterday it was a beautiful 70 degrees with sunny skies and a light breeze.

I am enjoying it while I can .. Once the calendar hits October, it's Siberia again.
Not a fan of the cold, so I feel for ya. One of the coldest times of my life was in Cherry Hill, NJ. I was up there on business, and my boss dropped me off at my hotel. Their bar as dead, so I walked 200 yds to the (I think it was a Sheriton) in 9 degree weather and the wind howling. Almost didn't make it. I was ok, however, after a few toddies.

Not a fan of the cold, so I feel for ya. One of the coldest times of my life was in Cherry Hill, NJ. I was up there on business, and my boss dropped me off at my hotel. Their bar as dead, so I walked 200 yds to the (I think it was a Sheriton) in 9 degree weather and the wind howling. Almost didn't make it. I was ok, however, after a few toddies.

I grew up in Philly but my parents live right next to Cherry Hill. Winters aren't so bad there but sometimes it does get very cold (winter of 2013-2014 comes to mind).

Unfortunately Syracuse is usually 10-15 degrees colder than Philly. And of course, snowiest city in the country haha. Sigh.

I grew up in Philly but my parents live right next to Cherry Hill. Winters aren't so bad there but sometimes it does get very cold (winter of 2013-2014 comes to mind).

Unfortunately Syracuse is usually 10-15 degrees colder than Philly. And of course, snowiest city in the country haha. Sigh.
Buffalo's motto: "At least we're not Syracuse".
icon_lol.gif

it got up to around 70 here, yesterday. and it's supposed to be around there for the next few days, as well.

i wish my damn riding mower would work so i could get up all these damn leaves.

Back
Top Bottom