| CURRENT EVENTS How's the weather?

"Rain moving on out this morning and our temperatures will start dropping. Expect the temp to be falling to around 39 by 5pm/6pm. Low tonight dropping down to around 24.

Tomorrow, we have sunshine in the forecast, but highs only topping out near 38! Tomorrow night, lows around 19! Stay warm, y'all"
From the radio man from here. Kevin Moon

We go snow last night and this am north of Dallas. Only about 1/2 an inch or so (be jealous @PhillyGirl). By the way, I'm going to be coming up to your neck of the woods in January to Ithica to visit someone on my team who works from home. Should be an interesting trip.

Yeah, should be a fun trip, only there for a few days. Its been a while since I've been anywhere where there has been significant snow - few years ago in Colorado for Spring Break and then its probably been 7 years since I've been to Montana during the winter. I can only imagine what Ithaca will be like and I've never been there before on top of that.

10446498_10152847827180842_4340633469334376646_n.jpg

How would you like to open your front door and see this? East Lancaster, NY... Photo from Tara Schwab

After several days of rain it is clear and cold on Christmas Day here in central Alabama.

same here (which is understandable since i'm in central ALABAMA as well), although i wouldn't say it's cold. but i like cold weather so it has to be in the low 30s for me to consider it to be cold.

and alas, no snow on christmas.

once.....just once.....i'd love a white christmas. i've never had one and would love one at least one time in my life.

once.....just once.....i'd love a white christmas. i've never had one and would love one at least one time in my life.

I can remember having a white Christmas once. Back when I was in first grade we went to Iowa for a family reunion at Christmas time. It was very white out side.

Today, the day after Christmas, is cold with a heavy frost on the ground at 10:20am. We do have sunshine for the first time in weeks. The past 2 1/2 weeks we have had nothing but gray winter days.

I've got a little outside work to get into today...shorts, long sleeve tee shirt...and I'm comfortable. :devil:

I'm guessing 60-65...something like that...not a cloud in the sky.

IF there weren't any football games on today I'd be golfing.

Back
Top Bottom