| FTBL How many wins will Florida have this season?

I just think they over perform and slip up on some teams.. their backs are against the wall
I get ya.

It's my view they don't have the defensive backfield to handle the QB's they are going to face this season. About half, or more, of their schedule has Heisman trophy candidates at QB.

Don't get me wrong here. I believe Napier is a pretty good coach. I also believe Mullen ran that program into the ground...dug a hole, and kept digging.

IE: Where is their recruiting class right now? At Florida, for god's sake. I haven't looked. I'll bet ya it's below Purdue. Purdue.

I get ya.

It's my view they don't have the defensive backfield to handle the QB's they are going to face this season. About half, or more, of their schedule has Heisman trophy candidates at QB.

Don't get me wrong here. I believe Napier is a pretty good coach. I also believe Mullen ran that program into the ground...dug a hole, and kept digging.

IE: Where is their recruiting class right now? At Florida, for god's sake. I haven't looked. I'll bet ya it's below Purdue. Purdue.
Just got my new phone.. the other got smashed to smithereens..

Back
Top Bottom