| FTBL How far could Bama fall?

shiloh

Verified Member
I was thinking that even if Bama should lose vs. FL, how far could we fall in the BCS rankings? What if it is a close game? Is it a possibility that we could end up in the number two spot if the human pollsters are nice?

Just came up in a conversation with a Florida fan... I don't think it matters because I think the line of scrimmage will go our way. I'm really surprised the media hasn't already started crunching numbers for Bama's perceived loss.

Regardless of how far we dropped, we are still in the BCS bowl picture 38autiger. I doubt they kick the #1 team out of the picture when we have held the spot for a month.

Didn't say you wouldn't make a BCS bowl. If you look at the BCS standings even if you dropped to 10 (wouldn't happen) you would still make a BCS bowl. Should be 5 at larges go to the BCS this year.

We could lose to the friggin NY Giants and drop 7 or 8 spots....They are just waiting on it...and hoping. Bottom line is a loss at the end of the year is deadly...atleast Floridas was early enough for them to rebound.

It all depends on the margin and how the other teams fare. If it's OT or a nail biter and OK somehow loses to MO I guess we could conceivably be fourth (FL/USC/TX ahead of us), but most likely we'd be around six. Sugar Bowl for us in about any scenario.

It Takes Eleven said:
It all depends on the margin and how the other teams fare. If it's OT or a nail biter and OK somehow loses to MO I guess we could conceivably be fourth (FL/USC/TX ahead of us), but most likely we'd be around six. Sugar Bowl for us in about any scenario.

That's the deal there anyway. We could get murdered by Florida and still end up in the Sugar Bowl.

I just keep thinking back to Bama-Florida 2005 and Bama-Miami 1992. Elvis wore the solution around his neck, TCB. We gotta Take Care of Business.

Not going to happen Mt. Cody is Kryptonite, and not the green kind either, but rather the red kind. The kind the does weird shit to Superman. Thats whats going to happen to Tebow, hes going to get hit with the biggest piece of Crimson Kryptonite thats ever been seen. Nick Saban is going to shave his head and put on that weird green and pink outfit
LEX-LUTHOR.jpg

And Vern and Gary are going to run screaming from the booth because Superman will no longer have his powers.

rammajamma said:
Not going to happen Mt. Cody is Kryptonite, and not the green kind either, but rather the red kind. The kind the does weird @$#% to Superman. Thats whats going to happen to Tebow, hes going to get hit with the biggest piece of Crimson Kryptonite thats ever been seen. Nick Saban is going to shave his head and put on that weird green and pink outfit

I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!

Back
Top Bottom