| FTBL hey Porter...

I

imported_Porter

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
have you heard anything about Earl Alexander? Is he still at WR? How is he progressing in comparison to his cohorts?

He is at WR, but I think the other guys in his class (Stover and McCoy) are a little ahead of him in terms of route running and consistency in catching the football.

Chuck-E-Cheeze

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
yeah, i'm not computer savvy enough to get one in the first place. but if I was, it would probably be a picture of a large dog that swallowed a corn-cob and was trying to pass it in his stool. where can I get something like that?

I

imported_Porter

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
yeah, i'm not computer savvy enough to get one in the first place. but if I was, it would probably be a picture of a large dog that swallowed a corn-cob and was trying to pass it in his stool. where can I get something like that?

If there is a correct answer for that question, I sure as hell don't know what it is.

PM Kudzu, BamaJay, or callahan and tell them what you are looking for, and they can make you an avatar.

Chuck-E-Cheeze

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
come on guys, you can picture that hound scooching his hind quarters across the earth. it's hilarious considering the dog is o.k. after said corn-cob has been passed. please Callahan, design that for me.

G

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
come on guys, you can picture that hound scooching his hind quarters across the earth. it's hilarious considering the dog is o.k. after said corn-cob has been passed. please Callahan, design that for me.
:shock: :shock:

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Here's the closest thing I could find, thank God!

corn_cob.jpg

spf0003.gif

This was actually labeled "Corn-on-the-Cob Eating Dog Feces"

You might try your local vet.

Or you might even ask an LSU fan; they know a lot about corndogs.

Still, I thought these might be appropriate, considering your username:

180px-ChuckE.jpg

chuck.gif

history_pttrip.jpg

u19stingerschuckie1.jpg

chucke2.jpg

chuckecheese-cocaine.jpg

1944_320x240.jpg

ceclogo600.gif

Now here's a novel idea: beer and pizza.

mariwinn_51017a.jpg

Top Bottom