| FTBL hey Porter...

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
have you heard anything about Earl Alexander? Is he still at WR? How is he progressing in comparison to his cohorts?

He is at WR, but I think the other guys in his class (Stover and McCoy) are a little ahead of him in terms of route running and consistency in catching the football.

yeah, i'm not computer savvy enough to get one in the first place. but if I was, it would probably be a picture of a large dog that swallowed a corn-cob and was trying to pass it in his stool. where can I get something like that?

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
yeah, i'm not computer savvy enough to get one in the first place. but if I was, it would probably be a picture of a large dog that swallowed a corn-cob and was trying to pass it in his stool. where can I get something like that?

If there is a correct answer for that question, I sure as hell don't know what it is.

PM Kudzu, BamaJay, or callahan and tell them what you are looking for, and they can make you an avatar.

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
come on guys, you can picture that hound scooching his hind quarters across the earth. it's hilarious considering the dog is o.k. after said corn-cob has been passed. please Callahan, design that for me.
:shock: :shock:

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Here's the closest thing I could find, thank God!

corn_cob.jpg

spf0003.gif

This was actually labeled "Corn-on-the-Cob Eating Dog Feces"

You might try your local vet.

Or you might even ask an LSU fan; they know a lot about corndogs.

Still, I thought these might be appropriate, considering your username:

180px-ChuckE.jpg

chuck.gif

history_pttrip.jpg

u19stingerschuckie1.jpg

chucke2.jpg

chuckecheese-cocaine.jpg

1944_320x240.jpg

ceclogo600.gif

Now here's a novel idea: beer and pizza.

mariwinn_51017a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom