| FTBL Hey Auburn

38AUTiger said:
Seriously, I read all this crap and can't really believe it. I am a huge Auburn fan, but I just don't hear my fellow AU fans wishing to burn all of your memorabilia, put you in a hole, and trashing you guys the way you guys do.

None of the AU boards talk like this. Is this just a small segment of your fan base or is the lack of class an issue across the board. Do you have any members on here that can enjoy a win without disrespecting your opponent?
We'll be riding our Crimson horse and hell's coming with us, so make sure you tell all your cowturd buddy's to step aside.

38AUTiger said:
Seriously, I read all this crap and can't really believe it. I am a huge Auburn fan, but I just don't hear my fellow AU fans wishing to burn all of your memorabilia, put you in a hole, and trashing you guys the way you guys do.

None of the AU boards talk like this. Is this just a small segment of your fan base or is the lack of class an issue across the board. Do you have any members on here that can enjoy a win without disrespecting your opponent?

LOL Thank you for the laugh.

Your right about AU boards looking like this.... we have vindication on our minds. While Aubrun is trying to piece together a season.

Aubrun fans have been talking a lot of trash about Bama fans for oh, 6 years....get real.

Kc said:

You're welcome. The class joke always works both ways.

Kc said:
Your right about AU boards looking like this.... we have vindication on our minds. While Aubrun is trying to piece together a season.

That's an understatement.

Kc said:
Aubrun fans have been talking a lot of trash about Bama fans for oh, 6 years....get real.

No doubt we have enjoyed it, but you seem to forget the 9 in a row in the 70's by you guys. Payback, like everything between us will always go both ways.

I want a slow run it down their throat and they can't stop it kind of win! Domination on the lines!four td win! RTR! :lol: making them suffer and realize we are back and their little run while we were down is over!and they are still the little punks I use to slap around on the playground! And I don't ever want you to wear that ugly F-ing shirt to school again understand PUNK! :lol: :lol: and by the way give me your lunch money! :lol: :lol:

38AUTiger said:
Kc said:

You're welcome. The class joke always works both ways.

Kc said:

That's an understatement.

Kc said:

No doubt we have enjoyed it, but you seem to forget the 9 in a row in the 70's by you guys. Payback, like everything between us will always go both ways.

Now hold on there Cheif, you're 38, I'm 34 either one of us saw any of those games. So WTF does that have to do with the present?

Optimus said:
Now hold on there Cheif, you're 38, I'm 34 either one of us saw any of those games. So WTF does that have to do with the present?

I can't believe a bama fan said that. That's funny. That's what we have been telling you guys since 1982.

But I was there, I was born in 1970 and starting going to games when I was 5, so yeah, I did see them. May not remember them, but I was there.

38AUTiger said:
Optimus said:

I can't believe a bama fan said that. That's funny. That's what we have been telling you guys since 1982.

But I was there, I was born in 1970 and starting going to games when I was 5, so yeah, I did see them. May not remember them, but I was there.

3-8, you must realize Bama fans don't live in the past with near the frequency aubrun fans imagine.

Back
Top Bottom