| FTBL Hey Auburn

BigAl said:
I want to beat these scalawag's so bad we dont have to look at all these cow college car tags, or these awful lookin erage tshirt's and those dumb lookin AU cat signs anymore. We need to have us a bon fire and destroy all that crap.

How bout a Barn fire....? Once they go back in their hole the memorabilia will follow.

Seriously, I read all this crap and can't really believe it. I am a huge Auburn fan, but I just don't hear my fellow AU fans wishing to burn all of your memorabilia, put you in a hole, and trashing you guys the way you guys do.

None of the AU boards talk like this. Is this just a small segment of your fan base or is the lack of class an issue across the board. Do you have any members on here that can enjoy a win without disrespecting your opponent?

BigAl said:
I want to beat these scalawag's so bad we dont have to look at all these cow college car tags, or these awful lookin erage tshirt's and those dumb lookin AU cat signs anymore. We need to have us a bon fire and destroy all that crap.

Really?

38AUTiger said:
Seriously, I read all this crap and can't really believe it. I am a huge Auburn fan, but I just don't hear my fellow AU fans wishing to burn all of your memorabilia, put you in a hole, and trashing you guys the way you guys do.

None of the AU boards talk like this. Is this just a small segment of your fan base or is the lack of class an issue across the board. Do you have any members on here that can enjoy a win without disrespecting your opponent?

It's just a bunch of fun.We finally can get redemption from the 6 past losses to y'all. So this is our year.We pick on Auburn because that is what you aare supposed to do in the NATION'S BEST/MOST HEATED/HATED RIVALRY With that said... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

38AUTiger said:

Pot...meet kettle.

No disrespect, but if Auburn was 11-0 and a heavy favorite to win #7 and possibly a national title, every Auburn person would be sounding the trumpet in our faces.

Consider all of this pay back for the "waving fingers"...etc.

None of the Auburn boards are talking like this b/c everyone is going nuts over Tubby. Plus, when you're 5-6...there is not much to talk about.

Nothing personal on you, but this is a rivalry for a reason, not Vacation Bible School.

If the roles were reversed...the Auburn fans would be doing the same.

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
38AUTiger said:

Pot...meet kettle.

No disrespect, but if Auburn was 11-0 and a heavy favorite to win #7 and possibly a national title, every Auburn person would be sounding the trumpet in our faces.

Consider all of this pay back for the "waving fingers"...etc.

None of the Auburn boards are talking like this b/c everyone is going nuts over Tubby. Plus, when you're 5-6...there is not much to talk about.

Nothing personal on you, but this is a rivalry for a reason, not Vacation Bible School.

If the roles were reversed...the Auburn fans would be doing the same.

~Bryan
Auburn fans HAVE done the same thing.

38AUTiger said:

You must have missed this board. http://www.aunation.net/

I'm gonna try to do one of these a day.

2001: The Last Time We Beat Auburn.
scoreboardironbowl2001.jpg

ironbowl2001.jpg

We wern't even supposed to win this year. Instead we came into Jordan Hare and won by one of the most lopsided victorise in Iron Bowl history. Dennis Franchione was about to let the rope go. For the moment life was great, But we all had no idea of the crap we were about to go through for the next 6 years. We would always see the light at the end of the tunnel. But we would have to brave through many years of heartbreak and turmiol. We also had to watch the rise of the Auburn Football program.

2002 will come later today.

Nate said:
I hope at half time Auburn is loosing so bad Lowder fires Tubs and coaches the 2nd half on his own..

I want them both to be killed by mutants. Tentacly mutants who are all slimey and gross.

As an added bonus I would like to see them be ZOMBIE, NINJA, tentacly, slimey mutants who eat their brains. After the ZOMBIE, NINJA, tentacly, slimey mutants ate CTTs brains they would then be unable to coach a team to scoring.

38AUTiger said:

You've got to be kidding me. Where have you been the last 6 years?! :roll:

Yeah, you've only got the coach that wags his fingers in the face of 18 and 19 year-old kids. Hmmmm, I forgot how classy that is.

38AUTiger said:

Are you out of your mind? You clearly don't go to your own forums very often or need to work on your reading comprehension friend.

38AUTiger said:

Try to resist the urge to be like every Auburn fan and preach on your pulpit about class. As if... There is nothing classy about the Iron Bowl. Bama wants to beat the Tar out of Auburn, and Auburn wants to win also. Its one of the best rivalries ever. Get you thick skin coat on and have fun with it. :roll:

I heard that ole Wingnut ran off the field Saturday waving six fingers in the air. It's for those SIX losses he has gathered this season. Won't it be pretty to see him waving seven for their seven losses next Saturday.
As far as 38AU is concerned, you must have been hitting the crack pipe for along time. During this streak that the BARN has had, my driveway has been painted by my Barn loving brother in law and nephew.
I want the TIDE to B%&#h slap those Barners so bad that I can taste it.

38AUTiger said:

Thats because your fans are plotting to pay former Alabama players to make baseless accusations against the University of Alabama and hoping we get the death penalty for it.

Irony = calling Alabama cheaters, while your own University Athletics Department is on probation for recruiting violations. Auburn is in the repeat violator window. Alabama is not. Of course, given the number of times Auburn has been caught cheating, it would be harder to find a time when you were not in the repeat violator window.

Class...something Auburn doesn't have - and its football players are not required to attend.

Were going in for the kill. Their program is hurting really bad right now. And Alabama needs to show no mercy. We need to make them look bad, and then score even more points on them. 100% Agressive all out attack. I would be very afraid to be on the Auburn Offensive or Defensive lines.

Auburn Beware: Bama's coming! and there bringing Hell with them!

BamaDelta said:
Bama1966 said:
Bama brothers till we die! :wink:

and sisters! :D

I hereby proclaim no one wants this game more than me, but to be honest I don't even care about the score. I don't want a close one (just so I won't have to die in the process!), but I just long to enjoy a win vs. AU finally in BDS.
I hope that you get this sister.

Back
Top Bottom