| FTBL HELLO...BEEN AWHILE..WHO'S GOING

gary funderburk

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
to the TN game? Ive really missed this board. You guys are still the best. Hell, the way I'm going I might as well say something to get banned for a week or so. Work is killing me in DC. I did get to go to the FSU game. Pretty cool. Hit me up people.

G

Doemasters said:
BamaDelta said:
Hey gary. Good to see you again. Don't be a stranger. I'm going to the UT game...I'll save you a seat. :wink:

guess i am to rowdy to save a seat for :roll:

Nah, I just know you won't need a seat. I'm sure I'll find you by the cheerleaders just like always. :lol:

G

gary funderburk said:
Will there be a big sign saying RTB or something so some of us can find ya'll.....

I'm headed down in the morning early to set up my RV for the weekend. I tailgate with a bunch over by Carmichael Hall (between Graves and Bidgood). We have a red Alabama and a tan tent to the left of the stairs of Carmichael up next to the building. I can make a RTB sign if some want to bring something and come by and say hey. I plan to be there by 9A but head to BDS about 10:45 or so.

Safe travels to all to Tuscaloosa. If you see a vile in the road, hit 'em for double points :D .

Roll Tide

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
BamaAlum50 said:
gary funderburk said:
Will there be a big sign saying RTB or something so some of us can find ya'll.....

I'm headed down in the morning early to set up my RV for the weekend. I tailgate with a bunch over by Carmichael Hall (between Graves and Bidgood). We have a red Alabama and a tan tent to the left of the stairs of Carmichael up next to the building. I can make a RTB sign if some want to bring something and come by and say hey. I plan to be there by 9A but head to BDS about 10:45 or so.

Safe travels to all to Tuscaloosa. If you see a vile in the road, hit 'em for double points :D .

Roll Tide

I remember that movie!! :lol: :lol:

G

I have a sign for those wanting to find a TG where I'll be. Over next to Carmichael Hall (between Bidgood and Graves).

rtb.jpg

RTR

Top Bottom