| FTBL HELLO...BEEN AWHILE..WHO'S GOING

gary funderburk

Verified Member
to the TN game? Ive really missed this board. You guys are still the best. Hell, the way I'm going I might as well say something to get banned for a week or so. Work is killing me in DC. I did get to go to the FSU game. Pretty cool. Hit me up people.

Doemasters said:
BamaDelta said:
Hey gary. Good to see you again. Don't be a stranger. I'm going to the UT game...I'll save you a seat. :wink:

guess i am to rowdy to save a seat for :roll:

Nah, I just know you won't need a seat. I'm sure I'll find you by the cheerleaders just like always. :lol:

gary funderburk said:
Will there be a big sign saying RTB or something so some of us can find ya'll.....

I'm headed down in the morning early to set up my RV for the weekend. I tailgate with a bunch over by Carmichael Hall (between Graves and Bidgood). We have a red Alabama and a tan tent to the left of the stairs of Carmichael up next to the building. I can make a RTB sign if some want to bring something and come by and say hey. I plan to be there by 9A but head to BDS about 10:45 or so.

Safe travels to all to Tuscaloosa. If you see a vile in the road, hit 'em for double points :D .

Roll Tide

BamaAlum50 said:
gary funderburk said:
Will there be a big sign saying RTB or something so some of us can find ya'll.....

I'm headed down in the morning early to set up my RV for the weekend. I tailgate with a bunch over by Carmichael Hall (between Graves and Bidgood). We have a red Alabama and a tan tent to the left of the stairs of Carmichael up next to the building. I can make a RTB sign if some want to bring something and come by and say hey. I plan to be there by 9A but head to BDS about 10:45 or so.

Safe travels to all to Tuscaloosa. If you see a vile in the road, hit 'em for double points :D .

Roll Tide

I remember that movie!! :lol: :lol:

I have a sign for those wanting to find a TG where I'll be. Over next to Carmichael Hall (between Bidgood and Graves).

rtb.jpg

RTR

Back
Top Bottom