| FTBL Have you guys seen this bit from a Georgia fan?

Max

“Here is the HONEST BREAKDOWN on the ALABAMA Crimson Tide...
7-10 years ago you could BEAT BAMA Scoring 24-27 points, by having a mobile quarterback who could also throw (Newton, Manziel, Watson etc) stopping their run game and making the quarterback beat you in the air. Their best offense was the run game...they had a game management quarterback. And with that set up Bama was STILL tough to beat. Now...
Bama has learned/adapted. They kept the same 5 star defense recruits, running backs, receivers AND UPGRADED their quarterback. NOT ONLY is he mobile, SMART, BUT ALSO a #$%& GUN SLINGER!!!! If you stack the box (which was the old formula against Bama) you leave those 5 star receivers on a 1 on 1 island with a GUN SLINGER and That's Milk & Cookies ALL DAY, I'm talking Betty Crocker COOKIES with WHOLE MILK not Lactaid!!! You can't stop them ALL 4 quarters, they can NOW drop 4 TD's on you in ANY QUARTER!!!
The truth is....its OVER...the only way to beat Bama NOW is to score ATLEAST 50, BAMA have 2 costly turnovers, Tua has DIARRHEA the entire game, you pray to GOD, SACRIFICE a baby Lamb, 2 deer, and a flying squirrel, call the Thundercats, Transformers, Voltron, Carebears, Captain Planet AND GOKU at Super Saiyan 3 fighting TOGETHER and that STILL MAY NOT BE ENOUGH. I'M SERIOUS PEOPLE their only flaw is a kicker AND HOW LONG BEFORE GOD/JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT come together and send them that with Gummi Beary juice (cartoon Gummi Bears).
THIS is coming from a DIE HARD GEORGIA BULLDOG FAN. We saw what that Anti-Christ, Leavers to BEAVER lookin MUTHA LUVER could do FIRST HAND last year in the Title game...and that was JUST 1 half as a FRESHMAN!!! ??????. BAMA is the EQUIVALENT of "BOOGA SUGA" from Columbia aka The Motherland!!!! 100% PURE, NO CUT, will have you GEEKED OUT on a IV DRIP and a RESPIRATOR after you hit a line, hospital calling immediate family to say their goodbyes. Not this 5th avenue "Booga Suga" mess sold by Darnell "get at yo boi" Harris, who is also a State Farm insurance agent full time. Bama is on some Scarface COCAINE!!!
If you thought Bama fans were bad before PREPARE YOURSELF. BECAUSE GUESS what Tua lil brother BAC AKA "Baby Anti-Christ" is coming RIGHT BEHIND HIM...AND that Darkwing Duck, Jem and the Holograms, Evil Green Power Ranger lookin TRICK IS BETTER and on the WAY (he dropped 500 yards in his last high school game!!!!) CRAP...I MIGHT have to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER watching Hockey or the WNBA NOW. SMH
LOOK I'm JUST PREPARING the rest of the College world. The BEST thing you could do is...REDEDICATE your life to the Lord, Go volunteer to feed the homeless, save/adopt a dog, or watch re-runs of Reading Rainbow and Lamb Chops play along. I'm SERIOUS....I'M DISGUSTED, it's DEMORALIZING but the HONEST TRUTH. The Tide is HERE, SOMEONE please FIND NOAH so this joka can build ANOTHER ARK. I'M not talking Russel Crowe NOAH, but the REAL ACTUAL NOAH, dig that sucka UP NOW!!!!! Screw the ANIMALS PUT ME, my DAWGS, Halle Berry (with her medicine) the REST of the SEC and anyone else you can on that ARK, BECAUSE this "TIDE" is here and ain't going NO WHERE ANYTIME soon.”

They aren't talking like that on AJC.com. They think they could beat the Patriots by the way they talk. They will not be challenged until Auburn, and then in the SEC Championship. Common sense though they would be talking like the guy above.

“Bama is on some Scarface COCAINE!!!”

g3ib1.jpg

UGA fans have far more mouth than trophies........the last time they won anything John Travolta was wearing the white suit. Still have mine.
"Staying alive...staying alive"... bet it dont fit from 40 years ago

In around 73/74 Mom gave me for Christmas a baby blue leisure suit with a flowered fly away collared shirt. We had a talk (didn't hurt her feelings) but from then until this day my presents came from in the form of cash. She will be 90 on Sunday. She is Aight.

UGA fans have far more mouth than trophies........the last time they won anything John Travolta was wearing the white suit. Still have mine.
"Staying alive...staying alive"... bet it dont fit from 40 years ago

In around 73/74 Mom gave me for Christmas a baby blue leisure suit with a flowered fly away collared shirt. We had a talk (didn't hurt her feelings) but from then until this day my presents came from in the form of cash. She will be 90 on Sunday. She is Aight.

Enjoy every minute with her. Lordy i miss my mom every day.

Back
Top Bottom