| FTBL good luck SAT

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
Good luck this sat. TN has nothing to lose at this point. Phil is trying to justify his exscistance at UT.BTW did you know that the Bear himself tried to recruit Phil back in the day?? Its true. anyways Good luck I hope we both have a good clean close game

Your resident VOL

ORANGEADDICT said:
Good luck this sat. TN has nothing to lose at this point. Phil is trying to justify his exscistance at UT.BTW did you know that the Bear himself tried to recruit Phil back in the day?? Its true. anyways Good luck I hope we both have a good clean close game

Your resident VOL

CPB justed wanted someone he could count on to bring doughnuts to the team meetings. See, back then they had countless scholarships to hand out. :D

Class post. however, I hope we beat the orange out of em. I mean beat the entire orange or persuasion of orange of the color spectrum right off the uniform. I want to see Neyland EMPTY! I want to see phil grabbing at his headsets. I want agony. I want disgust. I want UT to feel the pain of a decades worth of frustration. I want Peyton and Eli to feel this beating. I know Eli played for ol piss but he's Peyton's brother and that is good enough for a dose of the beat down. It was a good rivalry until Krispy Kreme made it personal. I'm sure you understand.

BAMAFSTBACK said:
Class post. however, I hope we beat the orange out of em. I mean beat the entire orange or persuasion of orange of the color spectrum right off the uniform. I want to see Neyland EMPTY! I want to see phil grabbing at his headsets. I want agony. I want disgust. I want UT to feel the pain of a decades worth of frustration. I want Peyton and Eli to feel this beating. I know Eli played for ol piss but he's Peyton's brother and that is good enough for a dose of the beat down. It was a good rivalry until Krispy Kreme made it personal. I'm sure you understand.

I agree. You have to give it to our resident Vol though, he is a class act.

OA..great post as always. I know how difficult it must be....being unequally yoked and all.

Not trying to steal your thread, but what is the feel with your orange brethren. I know names are floated out for all the jobs, but it does seem imminent that Phil is as good as gone. Are you hearing any particular name being thrown around that seems like it might stick?

ORANGEADDICT said:

Your resident VOL
Thanks OA! You are indeed a class act. I hope things work out for UT, just hope not til after this Saturday. :D

Good luck to your guys to but i hope they fall short. I would like it to be an exciting game but i want us to pull away at the end.

ericd said:
How about David Cutcliff?

IF they decide to hire Cutcliffe, which I don't think they will, it's not going to calm down my feelings against UT due to the "secret witness/sanctions" bit because Cut had his hand in it as well...just not to the same degree as Fulmer.

If they are smart, and there is indeed a job open after this season, they need to look outside their program, IMO.

Classy post OA. I too hope it is a clean game. I hope it is far from close though. I want to see the Doughboy whining and crying when Saban hammers that final nail in his coffin.

ORANGEADDICT said:

Your resident VOL

I wish the best for you. I hope they play a great game and make a valiant effort. Nothing in the SEC comes easy. I hope that we can play 4 quarters and not forget our hobnail boot on this trip. I am buying a nice Cohiba. If I get to smoke it I will enjoy it. If I don't PM me and I will send it to you.

RollllTide!

TerryP said:
ericd said:
How about David Cutcliff?

IF they decide to hire Cutcliffe, which I don't think they will, it's not going to calm down my feelings against UT due to the "secret witness/sanctions" bit because Cut had his hand in it as well...just not to the same degree as Fulmer.

If they are smart, and there is indeed a job open after this season, they need to look outside their program, IMO.

Unfortunately I live in Orange coutry and I have heard rumors that they want one of the following: Pinkel, Leavitt, Gruden, and Kelly. I don't think they will hire Cutcliffe either because he is so close to Fulmer. I have heard they want to start clean. I also heard a couple of weeks ago that UT's biggest booster offered to pay Fulmer's buyout himself.

rammerjammer said:
OA..great post as always. I know how difficult it must be....being unequally yoked and all.

Not trying to steal your thread, but what is the feel with your orange brethren. I know names are floated out for all the jobs, but it does seem imminent that Phil is as good as gone. Are you hearing any particular name being thrown around that seems like it might stick?

There are rumors,thats all they are ....i heard Pete Carrol, lane Kiffin, the usual suspects of rumors.I would take about anyone just to get a breath of fresh air up there.

And good luck to you my friend. Congrats on the wedding.

son of tradition said:

And good luck to you my friend. Congrats on the wedding.

Thanks man,sorry your up in the heart of yankees,hows the wife? good luck today

BAMAFSTBACK said:

Yes sir. Sleep well tonight Vol fans. We just beat the hell out of you!

RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom