| FTBL Go Hogs!

gphogfan

Hello everyone,

Hope you don't mind the intrusion. Just wanted to see what your thoughts on the game were this weekend. I'll be there cheering on the hogs. Looking forward to a good game! Best of luck to you all.

GP

Should be a great game! Good old smash mouth ball control.I don't see a lot of points going up, but well see. I'm hoping Bama going to pull an upset! Welcome to the fourms btw RTR!

gphogfan said:
I thought we were the underdogs?? Everyone is pickin alabama to win! So, I'm the one hoping for an upset!

Ranked vs Unranked. - Upset.

Picks from national writers? Therein, lies the question. What strikes me as odd is a lot of these writers that have picked Alabama have voted Arkansas as high as they have...does that make sense?

gphogfan said:
Hello everyone,

Hope you don't mind the intrusion. Just wanted to see what your thoughts on the game were this weekend. I'll be there cheering on the hogs. Looking forward to a good game! Best of luck to you all.

GP

Welcome to the site. Do you think your fans will have a big turnout for the game? I always like it when we have a good crowd from the visiting team, although my wife hates it when the other team has similar colors to ours. As she puts it, "It makes it hard to locate the enemy in the stands." :wink: :lol:

I honestly have no idea. All I know is there will be at least four seats filled with hog fans! We are really looking forward to coming to B-D stadium. It will be a good time, win or lose!

TerryP said:
gphogfan said:
I thought we were the underdogs?? Everyone is pickin alabama to win! So, I'm the one hoping for an upset!

Ranked vs Unranked. - Upset.

Picks from national writers? Therein, lies the question. What strikes me as odd is a lot of these writers that have picked Alabama have voted Arkansas as high as they have...does that make sense?

Amen.

This is one of games that I look forward to most each season. Arkansas and Alabama is always a good game regardless of where they play. Good luck to Bama the rest of the season, but only after this Saturday's game. :p

Welcome and good tidings! It will be a good game.
Now that that's out of the way: WE'RE GONNA BEAT YOU NEKKID AND HIDE YOUR CLOTHES!!! I SMELL BACON!! HAM SAMMICHES FOR EVERYONE! WOO HOO!!

gphogfan said:
I honestly have no idea. All I know is there will be at least four seats filled with hog fans! We are really looking forward to coming to B-D stadium. It will be a good time, win or lose!
Supposedly, Arkansas returned tickets. TP emailed me last week with an opportunity to purchase additional tickets in the visitor section/north upper end zone, so I bought four more. I think the Razorbacks will be well represented but four more Bama fans will be there now. Thanks Hog fans!

RTR!

Denny Chimes said:
Supposedly, Arkansas returned tickets. TP emailed me last week with an opportunity to purchase additional tickets in the visitor section/north upper end zone, so I bought four more. I think the Razorbacks will be well represented but four more Bama fans will be there now. Thanks Hog fans!

RTR!

Yeah, I don't get it. They returned tickets in '05 as well as '03. When does that ever happened with us? never! :)

this is one of those games where either team could win. My thought is that the game will be LOST by one team more than another WINNING the game.

Aside from that, the Hogs seem to have a larger whole in their armor in that their offense does not appear to be able to win without having a very solid day from the RBs. In other words, if the QB and the receivers have to win the game, the Tide is in a god position. I like Bama's potential balance on offense. On Defense I like our chances of stacking the box and going one on one with your receivers.

Time of Possession, turn overs, and the kicking game will loom larger on Saturday. In the end, I think Bama wins in a hard fought game and ESPN gets their money's worth.

Back
Top Bottom