| FTBL Go Hogs!

I think it will be like last year, only less mistakes by both teams. :oops:

Come down to the end, single digit difference, 2 or 3 points, maybe a field goal at the end.

Hoping all of you guys have safe travel over to God's country. :D

Hello again.....Thanks for the welcome notes (especially the sandpaper). I must say that I have gotten more good response from the bama board than I have on www.hogville.net

Its unbelievable some of the people that are on that board. I've never seen the fans or the state of Arkansas so divided on the program. It seems like the majority either love Houston Nutt or Hate Houston Nutt...and both sides are passionate. I like H. Nutt but I love the Razorbacks. No coach will ever take the place of my love for football season in Arkansas. I don't understand why more people don't see it that way. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome. Go HOGS!!

PS-I prefer 90 grit

GPHOGFAN

gphogfan said:
I like H. Nutt but I love the Razorbacks. No coach will ever take the place of my love for football season in Arkansas. I don't understand why more people don't see it that way. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome. Go HOGS!!

GPHOGFAN

Its good to see that passion for your team.I like that. Good luck Sat on an injury free, clean game.

Roll Tide.

Thanks for the classy post rtauburnsucks. Its gonna be a great game.....as for the post after yours...it seems the child is sti11 dealing with pimples on his face. 5:45pm =Game on

GO HOGS!!!

Good luck TIDE....you are a classy bunch and should be proud! Thanks for making my time here a pleasure. You will here from me after the game.

Thanks again!

GPhogfan

Back
Top Bottom