"Get to know each other" game?

I really like Chestertown, MD. Tiny town on the Chester River. It's a bit sleepy for some, but I like quiet and relaxation. It's beautiful, with a grassy town square you can catch a free bluegrass concert on. Quite a few good little restaurants too, and of course the beauty and sports of the river. Washington College is also HQed there.

What would your job be if you could have any job in the world?

Sorry, Philly. I think nap is the best three-letter word. Eat is a close second. :)

Power to change anything...That's tough. There's a lot! I'd like a good fuel alternative that doesn't cost anything as much as gasoline does these days. I would love for that to happen, not because I'm some greenpeace beatnik, but because I would love to see the world's dependence of such a valuable commodity that rests in the hands of crazy tyranny come to a halt. What leverage would a lot of these greedy ********* have over us then? Maybe I'm just being naïve... (shrug!)

A chance to go crab fishing with one of the crews on Deadliest Catch or to spend a week with American Pickers?

Man that a hard one. Richardson,because I think if the power to be didn't put that thing from lswho on the ballot he would had won it.

What game that Bama play won or lost kept you up thinking about it?

Win- The UGA game in 2012 had me pretty jazzed up. LSU in 2013 was pretty sweet too. I was dancing after both!
Loss- Ugh, gotta go with "that game" last year. I cried, I yelled, I didn't sleep.

If you could change one thing about college football, what would it be?

Anywhere, regardless of money .. probably southern California, because of the weather haha. Or maybe somewhere on the NC coast. If it wasn't so dang humid and hot in Alabama though, that would be tops!!

What was your high school mascot?

Back
Top Bottom