Gather 'round - Serious business

So planomateo just merged the thread I made in the Football forum with the Welcome thread. It will be lost now...becsaue people who are already here wont go back and look at that thread. He also merged the Grillin and Chillin thread with the Welcome thread also, so now the first post in the Welcome thread is about cooking. And the posts are out of order, so every other post is a welcome post, and then a cooking post, and so on.

WTF. That dude's title should be Mergaholic

Patron Saints of Woolly
Barnabus Stinson
2Stater
Alabiker
BamaGary (aka StantheCaddy) x 2
eddyline
nastynate
bamachine
Thunderballs
billbrosky
Big Balls
It Takes Eleven
Mr. Pink
Rhino's Wife
Tear Away
QuackQuackBang
Flash
Che
Pundit
Biff*

The response has been impressive, gentlemen. Thanks to all. I feel a little pressure to really make this new place something special. I'll do my best though it may be an incremental process as my time allows.

Patron Saints of Woolly
Barnabus Stinson
2Stater
Alabiker
BamaGary (aka StantheCaddy) x 2
eddyline
nastynate
bamachine
Thunderballs
billbrosky
Big Balls
It Takes Eleven
Mr. Pink
Rhino's Wife
Tear Away
QuackQuackBang
Flash
Che
Pundit
Biff*

The response has been impressive, gentlemen. Thanks to all. I feel a little pressure to really make this new place something special. I'll do my best though it may be an incremental process as my time allows.

You are going to have a hard time making it nicer than this place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This thread is 27 pages long and there's no link in the first page. So what/where exactly is the pertinent information a person needs to begin the donation process?

Back
Top Bottom