| FTBL GAME THREAD: SEC Championship.

Tebow has been missing throws and when we get pressure on him. Gotta pressure him more, but it's hard to do without letting someone get open. :?

Also, we've got to start stopping Tebow when he keeps it, we're playing him too soft and he keeps getting 1st downs that way. Ugh! Hit that Tebow kid!

Roll Tide!

srollins said:
when we get pressure on him

When did we get pressue on him? I must have missed that play. I haven't seen a corner blitz. Not sure what the coaches saw that made them go away from that, but when we've blitzed up the middle, the running backs for Florida are picking it up.

We cant throw a completion in the clutch...they can.

We cant make first downs in the clutch...they are.

Arenas mental mistake....7 Florida pts.

IF WE CANT THROW...WE LOSE...PERIOD.
IF Florida comes out and puts 7 more up...game over for Bama....

Great Year....Here we come Utah.

RollTideRandy said:
Florida's offensive line is just looking too good. We aren't getting enough pressure to stop any of their drvies. :?
This is what it is going to come down to. Of course I hate people that complain about refs but Florida is allowed to grab all they want -- and I am assuming Bama is too. Theyve got to recognize that and fight harder than they ever have.

Southern Bama said:

Before you give the game to the gators, let's see what 2d half adjustments are coming. This was suppose to be a blow out and while we are behind, we are far from out of it. I think we are in good shape.

Southern Bama said:

So, go ahead and turn the game off and start scouting Utah for us. :roll:

RollTideRandy said:
srollins said:
when we get pressure on him

When did we get pressue on him? I must have missed that play. I haven't seen a corner blitz. Not sure what the coaches saw that made them go away from that, but when we've blitzed up the middle, the running backs for Florida are picking it up.

We've got pressure on him, but only about 3 plays in the half. But, when we did, he's intentionally grounded the ball and missed receivers because they weren't open and he didn't have time to check off.

Back
Top Bottom