For signatures and avatars

Re: test....

twjua said:
test.....crap

Can you give me just a example of the full code, then I can copy it for future use?...thanks.
Take these off < > & this src="
thunderdome.gif

& end it with [/img] you had [\img]

Ok here's your sig line now.

<src="http://www.bamapride.com/sigs/images/thunderdome.gif"[\img]>

Delete the <> at each end and delete src=""

so that it shows this [url]http://www.bamapride.com/sigs/images/thunderdome.gif[/url]

Insert the above address into the image brackets. [img]

It will appear as this

thunderdome.gif

Oops I was too slow. :( Anyway its about time for me to make another sig. Does anyone have any high quality pics of current players? Most of the one's google brings up are low quality. :?

Tider27 said:
How you guys like my shabby work? Not too bad I think. But some of yall's work is 10 times better :lol: .

Might get yall to hook me up before long. :wink:

I thought your's was pretty cool actually.

BamaJay made mine. He along with several others are good at that stuff.

Crimson_Pride said:
Tider27 said:
How you guys like my shabby work? Not too bad I think. But some of yall's work is 10 times better :lol: .

Might get yall to hook me up before long. :wink:

I thought your's was pretty cool actually.

BamaJay made mine. He along with several others are good at that stuff.

Thank ya...I might get me a new one though...Want something with the new stadium :D .

bama4life said:

You may wanna save that picture and upload it to a picture hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. That newspaper may move the picture or delete it. Anyway once you get it uploaded insert the address between these tags

It will show up like this

19757750.jpg

You may wanna save that picture and upload it to a picture hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. That newspaper may move the picture or delete it. Anyway once you get it uploaded insert the address between these tags

Thanks, I am toying with different ideas right now.

Woodswise, hang tight and wait for a response or just private message BamaJay73 or kudzu.

Your private message box is located at the top of the page, just above the post. You can go in and type in one of these guys' names and they will respond when they see it.

Just try and let them know what you have in mind and they will do their best to custom make you something.

Thank you for responding porkchop. I'm not really sure what I want though. They're all great.

I started out as a Tide fan in the early 70s. I live in PA so I'm a Penn State fan too. Bear and JoePa are my favorite coaches. They're both very classy gentlemen. (old school)

I usually post on the Scout Network, but a fellow Tide fan recommended this site for good info.

Back
Top Bottom