| FTBL For all the slack Caddell has taken he gets my game ball!

G

One of them anyway. :)

Many on here and other boards have ridden his case like white on rice ever since he got to Bama. Mr. Caddell, I'm so proud of you. You knew what you were all about and NEVER gave up.

You get the last laugh tonight and one of my game balls. :) I'd hug you if I could.

Re: For all the slack Caddell has taken he gets my game ball

BamaDelta said:
One of them anyway. :)

Many on here and other boards have ridden his case like white on rice ever since he got to Bama. Mr. Caddell, I'm so proud of you. You knew what you were all about and NEVER gave up.

You get the last laugh tonight and one of my game balls. :) I'd hug you if I could.

I agree, he made some big time plays tonight

i think you split that game ball into half and give one side to DJ and the other to Caddell. DJ played his ass off and when he was hurt he was begging the coaches to let him in. Matt made SEVERAL, not just one or two, but SEVERAL big catches tonight. and that TD catch will be remembered for years to come! ROLL TIDE!

I totally agree! I was so pumped when he was the one that scored the game winner. He's one of my favorites and has been since he stepped on campus... can't help but like the blue collar receivers!

Back
Top Bottom