| FTBL first post on this forum.

jdpas29

Verified Member
first off i'd like to say your site looks great and i'm excited about having a new place to look up info and talk with other Bama fans. i used to post on tidefans a lot but had to resort to lurking. :cry:

what sparked me to join today was first off i had a dream last night that Glen Coffee had the game of his career at FSU today. i had a dream that coach Bowden said "when they get both things going (running and passing) they are unstoppable"

--- when i woke up this morning and started looking around the net for today's Bama news i saw where Glen had gotten baptized. i was really happy to hear that as i am happy to hear anyone come to know Christ. this board had a topic on that subject so i came on over.

ROLL TIDE!!!

jdpas29 said:
first off i'd like to say your site looks great and i'm excited about having a new place to look up info and talk with other Bama fans. i used to post on tidefans a lot but had to resort to lurking. :cry:

what sparked me to join today was first off i had a dream last night that Glen Coffee had the game of his career at FSU today. i had a dream that coach Bowden said "when they get both things going (running and passing) they are unstoppable"

--- when i woke up this morning and started looking around the net for today's Bama news i saw where Glen had gotten baptized. i was really happy to hear that as i am happy to hear anyone come to know Christ. this board had a topic on that subject so i came on over.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Hey jd...

Glad to have you. Jump into the mix and enjoy. We have a great group here.
Be sure to look around the site. There's something for everybody.

hismiley.gif

and

rammer.gif

jdpas29 said:
hey Terry. good to see you. i imagine i'll get to bump into a lot of familiars in here. hope so.

A lot of them have changed usernames and if they told you their old ones you would recognize them from before and after the server crash of '99. I've keep up with 'chop for years and the other admin's here come from there as well.

I remember you from tidefans. I like it much better here. These guys are great and fun to talk with about pretty much anything. I am glad to see TerryP.

However there is one admin from tidefans never comes over here. The term JERk comes to mind.

Glad to you have you over here jdpas29

jdpas29 said:

ROLL TIDE!!!

Amen. Praise God. Glad to have you. Roll Tide. I think you are going to find this is a very special forum full of (mostly) classy people.

Back
Top Bottom