| FTBL Eyabi Anoma is currently not attending classes at The University of Alabama

But to what degree, my friend, to what degree?

I argue it doesn't matter, it's all unique to the individual ;). Who's to say what I'm struggling with isn't any more important that what you're struggling with.

My point was, everyone has baggage, struggles, demons, or whatever you want to call it. I'm certainly not making light of this young mans by any means. Just stating that everyone has something.

Well, it's time to move on and focus on the 2019 season. We have some depth to build and the good news is that we have a lot of really good players to build it with. I want to see what the new coaches do with all of that talent this year.

Out of curiosity, does it cost money to enter into the transfer portal? With everything is college have a dollar amount freaking assigned to it, I would imagine this would as well. Any information?

I argue it doesn't matter, it's all unique to the individual ;). Who's to say what I'm struggling with isn't any more important that what you're struggling with.

My point was, everyone has baggage, struggles, demons, or whatever you want to call it. I'm certainly not making light of this young mans by any means. Just stating that everyone has something.

True enough, we all have issues, but not to the point that all issues are clinical.

Every day, everyone's blood pressure goes up and down, but some folks blood pressure stays so high that without the proper medication to regulate it they could lose their life. Everyone's sugar level goes up and down, depending mostly on what we chose to eat. Doesn't mean everyone needs an insulin shot to keep on keeping on.

So it goes with mental health. Emotionally we all swing in our moods, mostly, it depends on what we chose to think on. We've all probably had the Monday morning blues. Doesn't mean I have manic depression that comes and goes regardless of what I chose to think. Nor does it mean that everyone needs clinical help.

But I agree with you in your analysis that one serious health issue can be as bad as another, regardless of what it is, if the right medical attention is not given. But I would add, off-hand, that some health issues are harder to treat and diagnose than others.

And some health issues carry a stigma in society that makes diagnosing and treatment very difficult at times. That's usually where mental health issues end up.

Out of curiosity, does it cost money to enter into the transfer portal? With everything is college have a dollar amount freaking assigned to it, I would imagine this would as well. Any information?

No cost. It's just a centralized database of players who are exploring a transfer. Buttscratch U. may be across the country from the player and the database gives notice to anyone who looks that the player is exploring leaving his current school. If Buttscratch U. needs a player at that position, they can contact him to begin a conversation.

That he's already been disciplined twice, walks around with green hair and keeps getting into the transfer portal. But most of all he says he's battling with ADHD. These folks struggle to concentrate and stay focused. Having poor listening skills, problems during their school life is a given. Sound like someone we know?

i hope the young man can get sorted out and land on his feet.

i wish him nothing but health and wealth.

Agree hope he gets things straightened out. On my way home from work today was listening to Wes Neighbors on his afternoon radio show here in Huntsville and he was comparing the talent this kid had to Cornelius Bennett and Derrick Thomas. I was like wow I guess Wes should know but if true we lost an extremely rare talent.

Agree hope he gets things straightened out. On my way home from work today was listening to Wes Neighbors on his afternoon radio show here in Huntsville and he was comparing the talent this kid had to Cornelius Bennett and Derrick Thomas. I was like wow I guess Wes should know but if true we lost an extremely rare talent.
Doubly so for James.

Back
Top Bottom