| FTBL Eyabi Anoma is currently not attending classes at The University of Alabama

University of Alabama freshman outside linebacker Eyabi Anoma is “currently not attending classes at The University of Alabama,” according to UA’s Associate Vice President for Communications.

The one-sentence response from Monica Watts, UA Associate Vice President for Communications, was in response to a query from The Tuscaloosa News.

“Eyabi Anoma is currently not attending classes at The University of Alabama,” the statement said. UA offered no addditional details

A spokesman for the UA Athletics Department referred all questions to UA’s Division of Communications.

Hate to say this since he was one of my favorite recruits in his class, but he needs help and he needs to stay away from Maryland.

On top of me saying that, do classes not start for another few weeks as well. Is this misleading or what? He did post RIP to someone the other day on Instagram. He was with the team all Summer, because his videos showed that.

Hate to say this since he was one of my favorite recruits in his class, but he needs help and he needs to stay away from Maryland.

On top of me saying that, do classes not start for another few weeks as well. Is this misleading or what? He did post RIP to someone the other day on Instagram. He was with the team all Summer, because his videos showed that.

Students are currently in the second summer session of classes. He may have attended the first session. There is no requirement to go to summer sessions, but nearly all football athletes in all schools do (no class means no meal plan, no room, no stipend). It's one of the reasons that so many members of the team graduate in less than four years.

Guy on 247 saying he got kicked off, but take that as far as you can throw it right now. His new Instagram post looks like tge airport with a bag just from the carpet and seat.

If you take a close look at the bottom right hand corner of the pick, destination is Washington DC- Reagan AirPort.

Local radio had an interesting spot that he is rated as the highest value recruit in the history of Alabama football. Higher than Julio, Andre Smith, Kuanjo. I forgot about that. I didn't realize he was the number 4 ranked player in the nation. Julio, andre smith, Kuanjo.... was the number one at there position, but not the number one player in the nation....Sucks becaseu he was gonna see some serious playing time this season. Really hurts out depth

Local radio had an interesting spot that he is rated as the highest value recruit in the history of Alabama football. Higher than Julio, Andre Smith, Kuanjo. I forgot about that. I didn't realize he was the number 4 ranked player in the nation. Julio, andre smith, Kuanjo.... was the number one at there position, but not the number one player in the nation....Sucks becaseu he was gonna see some serious playing time this season. Really hurts out depth

What about Antonio Alfano? He was 24/7 composite #1 player in the nation.

What about Antonio Alfano? He was 24/7 composite #1 player in the nation.

No sure. There is some source they were using that had the stats and percentages of each player....could be that Alfano was not the #1 across all the ranking services.....IDK.....But they had every Bama commit and "official" ranking and gave the percentage number for each one. Julio and Andre Smith were like 0.02 less than Anoma on the list

No sure. There is some source they were using that had the stats and percentages of each player....could be that Alfano was not the #1 across all the ranking services.....IDK.....But they had every Bama commit and "official" ranking and gave the percentage number for each one. Julio and Andre Smith were like 0.02 less than Anoma on the list

DaShawn Hand was #1, but I want to think the ceiling for Eyabi was the highest. He had only played football for like four years or something like that, so raw doean't even begin to explain it and his potential. So value may add in tk that factor.

Making good decisions isn't that hard if you're healthy and you listen. Otherwise, it can be like scaling Mt. Everest. I kinda think Anoma is in for a long hard climb.

Back
Top Bottom