| RECRUIT Early National Signing Day starts Wednesday, December 19th.

Jimbos personal life is what he struggles with. Very erratic behavior with people on a daily basis...

I don’t know if he was erratic before the marital issues, but I would think having your wife nailing younger guys with abandon could put you off kilter.

So that stuff was true about his wife?

She reportedly received a $3.4MM lump sum, did not get the house, and gets about $50M a year in child support for their two young kids. For a guy knocking back $5MM a year at the time, there had to be leverage on his side to get those numbers. It was published in a few places that as soon as Jimbo's attorney began working toward depositions of certain alleged suitors, and showing an intent to get all text and email activity from her accounts, the divorce was settled over the course of a few weeks.

Based on that, it's probably true.

RTR,

Tim
He has a child with a disability, I believe he lives with jimbo most of the time(I could be wrong about that). Atm is close to a medical center that specializes in said disability.
Cystic Fibrosis, I believe.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris, His son's story seems to be told so many ways.

The main hospital for the treatment is up north, Minnesota I believe, and that's where he's been making trips once a year all along. Their foundation is moving from Tallahassee and his doctors/hospitals are changing. It's not cystic fibrosis I know. It starts with a "P" and I'd have to look it up. It seems 1 in 250K get the blood disorder leaving the patient susceptible to a lot.

I've felt people tend to make to big of a deal of "his son's health issues" when it comes to coaching locations. He would/could have received the same in Baton Rouge.

The cynic in me in my always makes me question these foundations. Perhaps theirs is different, but I'd be surprised if not.

Deion Sanders lived about a mile north of me for years, he had a few foundations which essentially were tax shelters. Having football camps on his 160+ acres were just ways to allow him to write off a portion of property taxes. I looked it up about 5-6 years ago, his property taxes on a 25,000 sq foot house with that land was ~$220k a year.

Which reminds me, I'm going to have to write a big damn check next week for my property taxes. Just pisses me off that property taxes are so damn high here.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris, His son's story seems to be told so many ways.

The main hospital for the treatment is up north, Minnesota I believe, and that's where he's been making trips once a year all along. Their foundation is moving from Tallahassee and his doctors/hospitals are changing. It's not cystic fibrosis I know. It starts with a "P" and I'd have to look it up. It seems 1 in 250K get the blood disorder leaving the patient susceptible to a lot.

I've felt people tend to make to big of a deal of "his son's health issues" when it comes to coaching locations. He would/could have received the same in Baton Rouge.
The judge in the divorce hearing would not let the son go with jimbo to Baton Rouge, but he allowed his son to travel to college station.
That’s why he didn’t take the LSU job...
This is what I was told by an FSU booster, not really sure how reliable of the source, but he’s been “in the know” on quite a bit of the going’s on in tallatrashy...

The judge in the divorce hearing would not let the son go with jimbo to Baton Rouge, but he allowed his son to travel to college station.
That’s why he didn’t take the LSU job...
This is what I was told by an FSU booster, not really sure how reliable of the source, but he’s been “in the know” on quite a bit of the going’s on in tallatrashy...
This is the first time I've heard that story. I've not seen anything reported that suggested that was the case.

The timing doesn't make sense. He was on their radar in '15 when Miles' team beat A&M allowing him to retain his job a little while longer. He was on their radar again the following year (when boosters came to the conclusion Herman was a better candidate.) If the judge wouldn't allow him to go the first time in '15, how did he come back in the picture a year later before the divorce was finalized?

This is the first time I've heard that story. I've not seen anything reported that suggested that was the case.

The timing doesn't make sense. He was on their radar in '15 when Miles' team beat A&M allowing him to retain his job a little while longer. He was on their radar again the following year (when boosters came to the conclusion Herman was a better candidate.) If the judge wouldn't allow him to go the first time in '15, how did he come back in the picture a year later before the divorce was finalized?

From everything I've read and heard about Jimbo and his Cajun misadventure, I got the impression it was more about Jimbo and his bad marriage with the university bigwigs than anything else. They did make concessions concerning a serious upgrade in facilities and paying his assistants more money. But a year later, their relationship was obviously still on the rocks. Seems like I remember RichRod was promised facilities upgrade in Morgantown and he stuck around another year only to be disappointed again and he left. This stuff can end up being a big deal.

If LSU would have handled this recruitment like College Station, they might have got him the first time. But to say they mishandled Les Miles exit doesn't begin to describe how embarrassing that was from a public relations standpoint. They had an entire stadium chanting Miles name in that last game of the year and the players giving Les a ride on their shoulder pads afterward. Seemed the whole state of LA was against the BOT that evening.

Bama trending for another DB for this 2019 class.......

Quote from the rant

4-star CB Marcus Banks is set to announce his commitment at the All-American Bowl on Jan 5. And it appears he's decided to roll with the Tide.

After Hank South (BOL) talked to Banks at the check-in there this morning there are suddenly 11 new Bama CBs. Until today, the CBs were trending heavily to Texas A&M.

Todays Bama CBs include Hank, 247 nat'l mods Wiltfong & Ryan, ATM mods Perroni & Sayles, LSU mod Embody, FSU mod Nee and a UF mod, among others.

Banks' finalists are Alabama, Florida, FSU and Texas A&M. He has OVd all four. Banks said his decision has already been made.

Saw these post regarding Tyson and our FG kicker from Hoover......sounds like both MIght Not actually be counted in the numbers for 2019.

Quote...
Part of it is that Tyson's and Reichard's official tweets from Alabama football on signing day were the only ones that didn't have the circled signed graphic included. It only said offered, committed, champion, drafted. Everyone else's has a circled signed inbetween committed and champion. Could be a coincidence but it would be odd.

Quote...I will be damned. Carlton is right. Everyone other than Tyson and Reichard show up as signed on their graphic. Next level stuff right there.

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom