| FTBL Dr Witt is on the ball and im proud to see it

Just a tidbit of knowledge that I ran across yesterday.... President Witt was married the day before the Arky game. It's amazing what you hear from gossiping secretaries in the Psychology department.

WDE1313 said:
Just a tidbit of knowledge that I ran across yesterday.... President Witt was married the day before the Arky game. It's amazing what you hear from gossiping secretaries in the Psychology department.

Did I miss something, or does this comment have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

moreno_iv said:
WDE1313 said:

Did I miss something, or does this comment have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread?
Yes you are correct I should have commented on how bama is yet again overcompensating with a bigger stadium to hide the fact that their football team is a has-been.

WDE1313 said:
moreno_iv said:
WDE1313 said:

Yes you are correct I should have commented on how bama is yet again overcompensating with a bigger stadium to hide the fact that their football team is a has-been.

little brother complex anyone?

WDE1313 said:
moreno_iv said:
WDE1313 said:

Its called filling up your stadium even when your crappy. Barn cant fill up its crib when they are good

But the only stat that matters is the victories that are compiled in the stadiums, and over the past 10 years JHS has the upper hand.
Its called filling up your stadium even when your crappy. Barn cant fill up its crib when they are good

Point in fact. Go back to last season when the barn was ranked third in the nation. The Friday before they played Arky there were still seats available.

Contrast that with the Tide selling out all games in a season they go 6-6.

The only home game they can sell out is the Iron Bowl. But that is due solely to BAMA fans.

AlaphaMale said:
Point in fact. Go back to last season when the barn was ranked third in the nation. The Friday before they played Arky there were still seats available.

The only home game they can sell out is the Iron Bowl. But that is due solely to BAMA fans.

I have never disputed the fact we don't sell out ball games.

Please don't tell me that there is SRO in bds every saturday. I was there for Duke and ULM lat year and there was nowhere near a capacity crowd. Truth be told, scalpers help bama out A LOT with their claim to selling out 100,000,000 games in a row as the only thing looked at to get that stat is the number of tickets sold, not the number of butts in seats.

WDE1313 said:
AlaphaMale said:

Please don't tell me that there is SRO in bds every saturday. I was there for Duke and ULM lat year and there was nowhere near a capacity crowd. Truth be told, scalpers help bama out A LOT with their claim to selling out 100,000,000 games in a row as the only thing looked at to get that stat is the number of tickets sold, not the number of butts in seats.

really? cause i was at the ULM game too and there wasn't a seat to be found. that little brother thing really kills yall dont it?

got 12?

WDE1313 said:
AlaphaMale said:

I have never said everyone shows up. Try to stay on point. That point is,whether or not everyone shows up, there is a market for our tickets no matter how we play. There is no market for barn tickets no matter how well you play. It's called a fan BASE for a reason.

moreno_iv said:
WDE1313 said:

No you didn't other then his attitude matching your avatar. :shock: Nothing at all moving on. Thanks for the link BigAl

Can we please get rid of this troll? I don't mind Aubbies with decent opinions, but ignoramuses with nothing better to do than hijack threads is pretty juvenile. I think we all have better things to talk about than the random mind droppings of this belligerent.

image012.jpg

WDE1313 said:

Why would the Barn's Psycology department need secretaries when no one goes to the classes?

Birdman37 said:
WDE1313 said:
AlaphaMale said:

really? cause i was at the ULM game too and there wasn't a seat to be found. that little brother thing really kills yall dont it?

got 12?

how many of those 12 have you seen?

DustyG said:
WDE1313 said:

Why would the Barn's Psycology department need secretaries when no one goes to the classes?

I guess you missed the memo. I attend ua. yep there is a university attached to that football team :shock:

Birdman37 said:
WDE1313 said:
AlaphaMale said:

got 12?

You must forgive me but I don't really think your word is very reliable, as you would say just about say anything to disagree with me.

WDE1313 said:
Birdman37 said:
WDE1313 said:
AlaphaMale said:

got 12?

how many of those 12 have you seen?

I remember 3 but there have been more in my lifetime. How many have you seen at the Barn, The people's national championship notwithstanding?

Back
Top Bottom