| FTBL Do ya think it may take two guys to block him?

TerryP

Staff
F421103.jpg

Two guys to block him?!? Try tow days to block him.
---
BTW has do you think Circus 63 has noticed that their big top is missing yet.
---
On a related item, Wall Street closed Friday on an up note in part due to the projected earnings of the company that makes his shorts.
---
Question: What brand of Champaign does the Athletic Department use to Christen his shoes?
---
Bama starts practice and the northern hemisphere has a total eclipse of the sun. Coincidence! I think not.
---
Introducing "Student Body Aight"

Tider27 said:
Talk about a hoss at the nose. Terry are they wanting to slim Cody down a little?

Not Terry, but he weighed in at 388 the other day. They'd like for him to get down to 350'ish. He carries his weight extremely well for his size, but it would certainly help him to shed at least 30 pounds.

Porter said:
Tider27 said:
Talk about a hoss at the nose. Terry are they wanting to slim Cody down a little?

Not Terry, but he weighed in at 388 the other day. They'd like for him to get down to 350'ish. He carries his weight extremely well for his size, but it would certainly help him to shed at least 30 pounds.

Two-a-days in Tuscaloosa in August might help him with that. :wink:

reger60 said:
Porter said:
Tider27 said:

I figured they wanted him to shed some pounds. It could only help with his quickness. He should replace the fat that he loses with muscle anyway. Man he's going to be a force in the middle of that line.

Tider27 said:
reger60 said:
Porter said:
Tider27 said:

I figured they wanted him to shed some pounds. It could only help with his quickness. He should replace the fat that he loses with muscle anyway. Man he's going to be a force in the middle of that line.

The weight he needs to shed is in that gut. It would help with his quickness, but also his stamina... though by all accounts, he isn't lacking in that department now like most would assume. Running 110's and going up against double teams with gear on though are 2 slightly different things.

I think he will be fine, especially when he shed those pounds. He will certainly add quality depth and be a force in short yardage situations. His emergence will also likely allow the coaches to move Washington around some, while Cody and Chapman eat up more reps at the nose. Should be interesting to see how all of this shakes out.

Porter said:
I think he will be fine, especially when he shed those pounds. He will certainly add quality depth and be a force in short yardage situations. His emergence will also likely allow the coaches to move Washington around some, while Cody and Chapman eat up more reps at the nose. Should be interesting to see how all of this shakes out.

No doubt, can't wait to see how he does in camp and how it effects others. ;tr

Back
Top Bottom