| FTBL Disgruntled Bama fan hurls brick at Saban's window

:lol:

“I’m not gon’ focus on it, aight,” said Saban. “When we were hired, we looked at it, and we felt like it was something, as a coaching staff, aight, that we wanted to do. But we’re focused on Mississippi State. Aight, and what we gotta do, aight, as a football team to get over a tough loss and go play an SEC football team. And (the fan) learned his lesson, aight, relative to getting boomeranged in the face with a brick.”

This is good stuff!

This isn’t the first time an Alabama fan has taken such drastic measures. In a now infamous 1989 incident, an Alabama fan reportedly threw a brick through then-head coach Bill Curry’s office window, a fact Curry has not soon forgotten.

At the time of press, Curry did not return phone calls seeking comment on the incident.

Because instead, after hearing the news, he scheduled a press conference/parade to commemorate the 18th anniversary of his brick-through-the-window incident.

During the parade – held in Lexington, Kentucky – Curry rode through the streets in a giant brick parade float adorned with a banner that read “Hey, hey, hey, hey! I’m Bill Curry. Remember when the entire state of Alabama threw a brick through my window? You don’t? Well let me tell you all about it.”

As Curry rode in his red brick float, he spoke over a megaphone to the barren street about his experiences at Alabama. Occasionally he would let out a wave to the crowd. Which consisted only of Don Shula.

TerryP said:
Whoever writes this is quite creative. I've had a good laugh a few times when reading his stuff.

Some of his Saban interviews where he portrays Saban as a control freak monster are pretty funny. Like the mock interview recently that went something like;

Gump: So coach than...
Saban: Stop thanking me again and just ask the damn question aight!

Gump: Coach what about....
Saban: Coffee!
Gump: Yeah coach..
Saban: Yeah what?! I want coffee! Get your *** up and make me a cup aight!

moreno_iv said:
:lol:

“I’m not gon’ focus on it, aight,” said Saban. “When we were hired, we looked at it, and we felt like it was something, as a coaching staff, aight, that we wanted to do. But we’re focused on Mississippi State. Aight, and what we gotta do, aight, as a football team to get over a tough loss and go play an SEC football team. And (the fan) learned his lesson, aight, relative to getting boomeranged in the face with a brick.”

That was the part that tickled me the most too.

I read that one...it was good as well. I think it was the Saban "Sports Illustrated" covers that led me to the site.

Any idea who he is?

porkchop said:
TerryP said:
Whoever writes this is quite creative. I've had a good laugh a few times when reading his stuff.

Some of his Saban interviews where he portrays Saban as a control freak monster are pretty funny. Like the mock interview recently that went something like;

Gump: So coach than...
Saban: Stop thanking me again and just ask the damn question aight!

Gump: Coach what about....
Saban: Coffee!
Gump: Yeah coach..
Saban: Yeah what?! I want coffee! Get your *** up and make me a cup aight!

Back
Top Bottom