| PRO Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in several civil lawsuits

If this dude is hitting up 19 different massage ladies.... That would seem telling. I think there would be a legit trail on social media.

I can't judge either way yet. It does not look good right now, but the social media/phone trail would likely convict or absolve him IMO.

If this dude is hitting up 19 different massage ladies.... That would seem telling. I think there would be a legit trail on social media.

I can't judge either way yet. It does not look good right now, but the social media/phone trail would likely convict or absolve him IMO.

it’s impossible to judge.....19 massage ladies???....
Doesnt look good cause we are conditioned to believe ......what ?

If a female says it....it must be true....cause men are evil....

certainly will taint his name...either way....

it’s impossible to judge.....19 massage ladies???....
Doesnt look good cause we are conditioned to believe ......what ?

If a female says it....it must be true....cause men are evil....

certainly will taint his name...either way....

Na ma, I'm conditioned to use common sense.

If 19, or soon to be 20 people are saying the same thing, there's a chance it could be true.

And if/when there is documentation (direct messages, texts, etc) to support those allegations, then it is likely true. If there is no documented communication then it's going to be hard to pin him down.

Not about male and female to me big dog.... Just evaluating the info as it unfolds.

Na ma, I'm conditioned to use common sense.

If 19, or soon to be 20 people are saying the same thing, there's a chance it could be true.

And if/when there is documentation (direct messages, texts, etc) to support those allegations, then it is likely true. If there is no documented communication then it's going to be hard to pin him down.

Not about male and female to me big dog.... Just evaluating the info as it unfolds.

well. Some jump on bandwagon....( the ...he has money...and we want some....and ....we girls...and you...DW..are evil man)...but.... 19-20 is pretty heavy....

now if there is supporting evidence.....it says a couple of things..... one most importantly.... Watson is one dumbass MF....to put anything in writing...
theother is...what the hell Deshaun ...with ur money?

As the World Turns.....for DW....him and that damn pick play.....

As I’ve said many times, the hits just keep coming for Watson. This woman isn’t even suing the quarterback. She’s just speaking out about her alleged experience.

The most disturbing part by far is that Watson allegedly might have had pre-ejaculate on him during the massage.

I went on a 50+ mile hiking trip, left Thursday night and got back about 2am this morning. I thought this thread would’ve reached its climax by now, but it just keeps building.

Climax seems to be part of the story

When I'm riding round the world
And I'm doing this and I'm signing that
And I'm trying to make some girl
Who tells me baby, better come back, maybe next week
'Cause you see, I'm on a losing streak

I can't get no, oh no, no, no
Hey, hey, hey! That's what I'll say!
I can't get no, I can't get no, I can't get no
I can't get no satisfaction
No satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction
I can't get no

The list increases............now 21

Deshaun Watson now facing 21 sexual misconduct lawsuits; QB also accused of deleting key evidence - CBSSports.com

Last edited:
Has to be serious for Nike to drop a player

Agreed. Definitely has to be some truth here.

Don't get me wrong, I am disgusted at how men treat women these days, and if all of this is true, hopefully they drag his ass through as much mud as they can. That being said, I can only laugh at his cocky arrogant ass thinking he could hold a franchise hostage because he isn't calling the shots. I don't care if they promised him the world, he has to understand in the end he doesn't own the Texans, they own his contract.

In the end, I wish these allegations were false as I wish people would treat each other with dignity and respect, and if these women are lying, I hope they get what they deserve as well. Nike suspending someone and Beats By Dre as well? Gotta be something there, because as we know, Nike doesn't make a rash decision very often if ever.

As said before guilty or innocent he will never fully recover professionally from this

Endorsement deals are based off of perception not reality in most cases. Not to say he will never have any endorsements but he will never be able to command the full value that he commanded before these allegations came out

Players aren't going to say anything publicly, but from what I understand many think he's in serious trouble. For starters, they say it is very abnormal for a player (especially of his stature) to use more than 1 person (or 1 particular staff) for message therapy. Players have someone that they trust, and that is who they stick with. They don't go to just anyone for that type of thing and they definitely don't go to a lot of different people. Which honestly, makes a lot of sense. These athletes are worth millions, because of their athletic ability which relies upon their physical well being. Are you just going to call up some person that advertises on Craig's List and trust that they know what they're doing and not mess up your body somehow? I wouldn't.

Agreed. Definitely has to be some truth here.

Don't get me wrong, I am disgusted at how men treat women these days, and if all of this is true, hopefully they drag his ass through as much mud as they can. That being said, I can only laugh at his cocky arrogant ass thinking he could hold a franchise hostage because he isn't calling the shots. I don't care if they promised him the world, he has to understand in the end he doesn't own the Texans, they own his contract.

In the end, I wish these allegations were false as I wish people would treat each other with dignity and respect, and if these women are lying, I hope they get what they deserve as well. Nike suspending someone and Beats By Dre as well? Gotta be something there, because as we know, Nike doesn't make a rash decision very often if ever.

Yes and no. MLB dropped Atlanta without looking at the reality of a new voter law. Coca-Cola and Delta haven't dropped Georgia, but their comments fueled the fire. I'm not saying Watson is innocent, but corporate America is leaping a lot before they look.

Players aren't going to say anything publicly, but from what I understand many think he's in serious trouble. For starters, they say it is very abnormal for a player (especially of his stature) to use more than 1 person (or 1 particular staff) for message therapy. Players have someone that they trust, and that is who they stick with. They don't go to just anyone for that type of thing and they definitely don't go to a lot of different people. Which honestly, makes a lot of sense. These athletes are worth millions, because of their athletic ability which relies upon their physical well being. Are you just going to call up some person that advertises on Craig's List and trust that they know what they're doing and not mess up your body somehow? I wouldn't.

Yeah this is kind of where I have moved to. In the beginning I had my doubts but it really doesn’t make sense that he would use this many different “massage techs”. Even the 18 who made statements in his defense just add to the hinkyness of the whole deal to me. I’m pretty much over into the “some fuckery happened on his part” camp

As said before guilty or innocent he will never fully recover professionally from this

Endorsement deals are based off of perception not reality in most cases. Not to say he will never have any endorsements but he will never be able to command the full value that he commanded before these allegations came out
True about endorsements. But endowments are the cherry on the ice cream as far as money goes. Few have something after playing years are over. ( how about Namath after so many years).
And once this is over... look at Big Ben Rothinberg... it faded away. So i dont know

but so many accursers and so many defenders. Wow. The amazing aspect.

guilty or innocent. Just have to see

Back
Top Bottom