| PRO Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in several civil lawsuits

hard to say...really....the football value and social value ...
But didnt Pittsburgh QB Big Ben go through all this .....
All forgiven if you WIN..throw TDs....lead team on field....
Its a business....

and @Elderfalsedemigod .... i think i read back some time ago.... that they asked for input from DW and then dismissed it...pissed him off...

"Just being the guy with differing opinion." @planomateo ...
Can be dangerous on here... without thick skin.....lol

Big Ben went through it, but he wasn't trying to leave the team. Pittsburgh had him wrapped up. His use as a voice of the team went down dramatically, and is still a fraction of what it was.

Big Ben went through it, but he wasn't trying to leave the team. Pittsburgh had him wrapped up. His use as a voice of the team went down dramatically, and is still a fraction of what it was.

Agree as best i remember also...
but....
Point was....
He was a valued player...
And ...
Being such....he was kept as a valued employee....of the football business....

The "mouths" say one thing....in regards to race or sexual things...
The "actions" say another.......

DW will be on the field somewhere...QBing...regardless of him n his showing his erect P****....to a masseur..... which I find some what weird to start with.......

Agree as best i remember also...
but....
Point was....
He was a valued player...
And ...
Being such....he was kept as a valued employee....of the football business....

The "mouths" say one thing....in regards to race or sexual things...
The "actions" say another.......

DW will be on the field somewhere...QBing...regardless of him n his showing his erect P****....to a masseur..... which I find some what weird to start with.......

DW value to Houston has diminished. If traded, his contract goes with him so he doesn’t lose any money. Houston loses value in what they could trade him for. A few weeks ago it could have been several first round picks and/or multiple high-value players. A team trading for him can make a lower offer due to the turmoil (up to 7 plaintiffs now) and get a great deal. These are civil cases so jail time isn’t an issue.

DW value to Houston has diminished. If traded, his contract goes with him so he doesn’t lose any money. Houston loses value in what they could trade him for. A few weeks ago it could have been several first round picks and/or multiple high-value players. A team trading for him can make a lower offer due to the turmoil (up to 7 plaintiffs now) and get a great deal. These are civil cases so jail time isn’t an issue.

buying what ur selling on all that...
But
Quality QBs are at a premium...
Be interesting towatch from afar and see what we see...

Let’s be realistic. When you’re being paid millions, you can buy a nice house and furnish it in your work city and your retirement city without having to skimp on groceries.

the one thing you dont want to do....is get use to being paid millions...
There aint a bunch of jobs that pay that well....after a few years in sports ( exclude CF/NFL coaching ) these days...
Unless you are really smart...( probably AJ is)...and invest some wisely

Back
Top Bottom