| PRO Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in several civil lawsuits

Texans' Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in two civil lawsuits (nfl.com)

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has been accused of indecent conduct stemming from encounters with two different masseuses in Houston last year, according to two separate civil complaints filed this week in Harris County, Texas.
The first complaint alleges that Watson contacted the plaintiff, a licensed massage therapist, on Instagram inquiring about a massage and the two eventually scheduled an appointment at the plaintiff's home in March 2020. Per the complaint, Watson informed the plaintiff prior to meeting that he wanted a "massage for relaxation" as opposed to a sports massage.

My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling
I want you to play with my ding-a-ling
My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling
I want you to play with my ding-a-ling

I expect someone will try to say the Texans are behind this to trash his image or something.

JMO but he go some bad advice on just how important he really is. He wanted to be the GM,HC,and QB when he should have been working on being the best QB and leader he could be within the system. He and Russell Wilson have the same virus. I don't believe Pete and his GM is going to deal with Wilson much longer.

JMO but he go some bad advice on just how important he really is. He wanted to be the GM,HC,and QB when he should have been working on being the best QB and leader he could be within the system. He and Russell Wilson have the same virus. I don't believe Pete and his GM is going to deal with Wilson much longer.

I agree! This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard and the ESPN "players union" keep feeding into this hype. I hope they remember there is a CBA coming and the owners will get their pound of flesh. My guess is you will see a clause that if a contracted player sits out he forfeits his pay and owes a prorated amount of any signing bonus back. It would put an end to this shit.

Secondly, as you stated, since when do players have any right to help chose who their GM or coach should be. Is he paying for it? If as the owner you want to keep him in the loop, sort of, I guess you can but to get all butthurt about it because you think you deserve more input on personel decisions needs to stop. I know Lebron gets his feelings hurt when someone says it but just shut up and dribble.. ya know

Watson has always seemed to be a level headed and maybe there was some other broken promise that ownership made behind closed doors. To Watson's credit he hasn't really talked about exactly what the beef is but my issue is he really has no reason nor right to be picking who the GM or coach is anyway. He signed a contract to play for the team and this owner and what ever the head of that organization decides is what he decides.. you are just and employee. So bite your lip and be a professional or retire for no pay and payback any signing bonus you didn't earn.

Kids have been fed you are the center of the world for a long time so it is hard to get that you are an employee and they are the employer. The me generation steps over these boundaries w/o hesitation. Someone above mentioned Lebron James. Anyone that calls himself King has an over inflated ego and loses his credibility from my perspective. I read where James was replying to another athlete that said James should be quiet. James reply was if something is wrong I am going to speak out. On the surface that sounds fine except who made him judge and juror for what is right? This is where I think the Lebron James of the world cross the line. Oh and probably all of this is completely of topic :),

Kids have been fed you are the center of the world for a long time so it is hard to get that you are an employee and they are the employer. The me generation steps over these boundaries w/o hesitation. Someone above mentioned Lebron James. Anyone that calls himself King has an over inflated ego and loses his credibility from my perspective. I read where James was replying to another athlete that said James should be quiet. James reply was if something is wrong I am going to speak out. On the surface that sounds fine except who made him judge and juror for what is right? This is where I think the Lebron James of the world cross the line. Oh and probably all of this is completely of topic :),

That was Zlatan Ibramovich, an even bigger egomaniac than James. The difference is that The Zlatan is hilarious with his ego; furthermore, doesn't need to throw chalk in the air (not that there's any available chalk on the pitch to throw) to let the fans know he's in the building. He's good...Used to be good for a goal every other game, so usually his game did the talking. I think that was the point he was making. James' game does the talking; ESPN, however, has made him a near demagogue. We should all worship James... :rolleyes:

😀agreewith all....
But nfl....and business aspect....
DW has value... cant see that being tossed by an nfl club...
How much value...i dont know...
Why unhappy....dont know....

but....he probably will play somewhere...
Right or wrong....

😀agreewith all....
But nfl....and business aspect....
DW has value... cant see that being tossed by an nfl club...
How much value...i dont know...
Why unhappy....dont know....

but....he probably will play somewhere...
Right or wrong....

But at what value? Can he be the face of a franchise with this kind of lawsuit? This isn’t a parking ticket or reckless driving charge.

Funny watching the crucifixion here and elsewhere

dude was tired of management pissing away talent and wanted some input on hires as is customarily afforded a franchise QB in the nfl.

now some chicks that may or may not be lying or telling the truth (strangely never went criminal but going after the easy civil settlement) and folks are lining up to have a swing of the hammer

Why would they do that? They own the rights for him and all the scuttlebutt lowers his value for a trade. At this point, I’m guessing there will be no trade. No team can use him as their face of the team.

Folks who argue this type of thing don't let logic get in their way. The argument will be that they don't want to trade him so they are trying to destroy him instead. Stupid argument but remember that they only see this as weird timing for all of these accusations to suddenly come out right as the whole crap with him hating Texas goes. These same folks still argue that Kap would be a starter and have won a couple of Super Bowls if not for the NFL blacklisting him, even though he was already a backup when the kneeling started.

But at what value? Can he be the face of a franchise with this kind of lawsuit? This isn’t a parking ticket or reckless driving charge.

hard to say...really....the football value and social value ...
But didnt Pittsburgh QB Big Ben go through all this .....
All forgiven if you WIN..throw TDs....lead team on field....
Its a business....

and @Elderfalsedemigod .... i think i read back some time ago.... that they asked for input from DW and then dismissed it...pissed him off...

"Just being the guy with differing opinion." @planomateo ...
Can be dangerous on here... without thick skin.....lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom