| PRO Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in several civil lawsuits

What is the odds that 11 women of questionable character accidently found the same attorney and all decided to file law suits within a week of each other...lol I don't know if he is guilty or not but this whole thing sounds very fishy to me. I will be surprised if anything is ever proven but this is the issue with this type of claim they don't have to prove it, just claim it and make it where the cheaper solution is to settle.

After all, who actually goes to the FUJI spa and doesn't expect a "happy ending"

Guess I see it this way. As far as I know, he's been trouble free and prior coaches have confirmed this.

The timing of this is very strange given what's going on in the NFL. The lawyer sounds like an ambulance chaser / attention seeker. He ran for mayor of Houston and didn't win a few years ago. Is he still aiming for political office?

Buzbee said he's in contact with Houston PD, however Houston PD issued a statement that contradicts this.

Smells fishy.

Guess I see it this way. As far as I know, he's been trouble free and prior coaches have confirmed this.

The timing of this is very strange given what's going on in the NFL. The lawyer sounds like an ambulance chaser / attention seeker. He ran for mayor of Houston and didn't win a few years ago. Is he still aiming for political office?

Buzbee said he's in contact with Houston PD, however Houston PD issued a statement that contradicts this.

Smells fishy.

I don't think you go after the city's star QB and hope to be elected in the same city - whether or not the QB may/may not be guilty.

Interesting situation playing out. One lawsuit followed up with 11+ more gals claiming the same thing. I’d expect to see some sound evidence from the accusers as they take this to a grand jury or trial. More than just a she said he said. Show some text messages, emails, call history, Uber receipts to get to his hotel/house, airline tickets, knowledge of the hotel room or inside of his residence, distinguishing physical characteristics of his self (that aren’t easily seen when he’s in public, etc. Things the ladies should have and things they should know. They could sift through and see if these ladies have legit basis for a claim pretty quick.

The problem with civil cases is the burden for proof is far far lower than criminally. That’s why all the BLM, anti cop folks want qualified immunity removed because then regardless of what criminal charges victims’ families can sue cops without the burden of proof.

If the lawyer did in fact forward the evidence to the DA and law enforcement and wants a grand jury convened then there has to be some real damning evidence against him

Interesting situation playing out. One lawsuit followed up with 11+ more gals claiming the same thing. I’d expect to see some sound evidence from the accusers as they take this to a grand jury or trial. More than just a she said he said. Show some text messages, emails, call history, Uber receipts to get to his hotel/house, airline tickets, knowledge of the hotel room or inside of his residence, distinguishing physical characteristics of his self (that aren’t easily seen when he’s in public, etc. Things the ladies should have and things they should know. They could sift through and see if these ladies have legit basis for a claim pretty quick.
Even all that. What proof is it?

unless its a written..picture..etc. evensome level of collaboration....

Now i wouldn't dismiss some things totally
But ... really

one even said it happenedseveral times to her. Duuuuu After once why would you go back!

Smells fishy.

Tiger Woods appeared to be pretty clean as well and look at the life he was living behind the backs of his family and the public. Not saying Watson did these things, but none of know anything about anyone out there.

Tiger Woods appeared to be pretty clean as well and look at the life he was living behind the backs of his family and the public. Not saying Watson did these things, but none of know anything about anyone out there.

Which was my point all along. Everyone has thrown him to the wolves.

This isn't a win / lose discussion. I have no dog in the hunt, just my opinion that the timing is odd.

¯\(ツ)

Back
Top Bottom