| PRO Deshaun Watson accused of indecent conduct in several civil lawsuits

One thing he needs to remember is that the appearance of impropriety is often worse than actual impropriety. If you do something wrong, you can make amends for it if you are willing. But if others think you did wrong and you didn't, or if you don't see your actions as wong while others do, there is little you can do.

One thing he needs to remember is that the appearance of impropriety is often worse than actual impropriety. If you do something wrong, you can make amends for it if you are willing. But if others think you did wrong and you didn't, or if you don't see your actions as wong while others do, there is little you can do.

one thing you can do.....is not worry about what others think...
If you let others control what you think....you got problems

Tons of folks would consider that perfectly fine if both parties agree to it.
I'm in that group. Here's the catch.

Based on what's being said there have been consensual "get togethers." In very plain English that says to me he paid these ladies to jerk him off and they agreed. That's a paid sexual experience. That's also against the law, right?

So if I'm reading this correctly their defense is based on an acknowledgment he was paying for a sexual experience. Am I reading this wrong?

I'm in that group. Here's the catch.

Based on what's being said there have been consensual "get togethers." In very plain English that says to me he paid these ladies to jerk him off and they agreed. That's a paid sexual experience. That's also against the law, right?

So if I'm reading this correctly their defense is based on an acknowledgment he was paying for a sexual experience. Am I reading this wrong?
Big difference though..from sexual assault....

Back
Top Bottom