| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

And, this tidbit regarding origin from the weekend:

Attached file in case the link isn't free. Shockingly, the Chinese disagree...
While it makes sense, I didn't think of the DOE as a department that would look into this.

Several "officials declined to name agencies" littered through the article. I'd like to know who as much as their conclusions.

I have my reservations in Ttown. All in
I almost started an A-Day Tailgate thread, missed when this one was created last month.

What's got you lookin' at this stuff today?
For some crazy reason, I had that article bookmarked on my Google Chrome browser on my desktop at work. I was reading it and a co-worker said "why?? Just...why would you actually want to remember any of that insanity? Are you a serious glutton for punishment or something? Do we need to get you some counseling?" :ROFLMAO:

For some crazy reason, I had that article bookmarked on my Google Chrome browser on my desktop at work. I was reading it and a co-worker said "why?? Just...why would you actually want to remember any of that insanity? Are you a serious glutton for punishment or something? Do we need to get you some counseling?" :ROFLMAO:
You'll want to watch and share this with your co-worker.

The vax affected me… Three of my friends (not best), all younger and healthier than me, dropped dead of heart attacks… One I told over and over, don’t take the shot or boosters…I refused it from the start.. I will resist it and all other vax now…I hope the rest of you will too..

My wife has lupus and it saved her life.... ...............this is sensitive.
I have it.. it started with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, morphed into lupus and now I am showing signs of RA in my feet and joints… So I’m not trying to anger you on this… One autoimmune can be all of them…I’m loaded with so many white blood cells and antibodies are very rarely get sick.. I am still waiting for a rheumatologist to open up..

I have lung disease, first diagnosed in 2000 as chronic bronchitis, turned into emphysema in 2012. I had double bypass in 2010. I was
diagnosed and started treatment for RA in 2007. I had two surgeries for diverticulitis in the late 90's. The jab is far more dangerous than the so called virus. I will not be jabbed.

Back
Top Bottom