| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

yet the help still wears them. Laughable
Kim Mulkey was "T'd" up this weekend when she went ballistic on a missed call and the video clip hits the 'net. In the video you can see the crowd, team, and coaching staff without masks but the three officials are all masked.

A question is posed, "why are they wearing masks?" And then it gets good (or frustrating depending on your outlook.) "Because they want to. Freedom, you know!"

On another note: I saw an article in the CW about UA removing their C-19 dashboard: "we've submitted all the data." I guess this is about like the death toll counters seen on the news for months...until it stopped.

Apparently HB702 protects me from this. Thankful we have a Governor with sense to make this a law. The previous Gov was a lib - failed at the presidential race and the following senate race...thankfully. We already have a liberal leaning Senator, we certainly don't need a second.

Apparently HB702 protects me from this. Thankful we have a Governor with sense to make this a law. The previous Gov was a lib - failed at the presidential race and the following senate race...thankfully. We already have a liberal leaning Senator, we certainly don't need a second.
I would be happy with an intelligent leaning senator. Sen Tuberville mentioned the Uranians on camera the other day.

Net Income for 2020 was $6.7 billion on sales of $42 billion. Net income for 2021 was $22.4 billion on sales of $81 billion. Bourla's base salary was $1.8 million, he got an $8 million cash bonus, and almost all of the rest was from stock grants and options.

Net Income for 2020 was $6.7 billion on sales of $42 billion. Net income for 2021 was $22.4 billion on sales of $81 billion. Bourla's base salary was $1.8 million, he got an $8 million cash bonus, and almost all of the rest was from stock grants and options.
Link? I only ask because searching for those numbers doesn't find one. I see the $81 billion but not the $22.4 billion. I see a net income number of $21.9 billion, which is nowhere near profit of $22.4 billion.

Back
Top Bottom