| FTBL Cornelius Bennett

bamanaf

Verified Member
There's a game worn shoe of Cornelius Bennett's on Ebay for $100.00. Its a Indianapolis Colts shoe that he wore in games and autographed. Pretty cool Xmas gift for some Bama fan at a good price...
RTR

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that too but didn’t want to say it cause I was afraid I’d be accused of busting balls. I also wonder if Bamanaf would be the seller of this shoe? ;scr

Never seen any jock straps for sale... Only gloves, shoes, helmets, jerseys, footballs.. You're obviously not a memoriablia collector.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: RTR

Its at collectors shop in Hoover (i think). Never been to that store.. No need to bust balls, just saw a neat Bama item for sale for cheap. Thought I'd throw it out there.. Get a life cuz :roll: :roll:

bamanaf said:
Its at collectors shop in Hoover (i think). Never been to that store.. No need to bust balls, just saw a neat Bama item for sale for cheap. Thought I'd throw it out there.. Get a life cuz :roll: :roll:

Maybe a neat Colts item for sale would be more apropos?

A collector of Colts or Bama paraphernalia would have interest in this type of item. Bennett's one of better players to come thru Ttown in my days.. RollTiDe Randy is just ignorant of things outside of his interest :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
RTR

bamanaf said:
A collector of Colts or Bama paraphernalia would have interest in this type of item. Bennett's one of better players to come thru Ttown in my days.. RollTiDe Randy is just ignorant of things outside of his interest :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
RTR

Nah, you must of misread him...he's more than ignorant. He's Our Expert. :roll: :lol:

MUSSO, So you're in the market for a used jock strap ehh?? I'll email some retailers and see if they can find you one.. :lol: You may want to let your boyfriend know that have a fetish with used genetailia products.. If I run across one I'll pm you, until then see a shrink.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RTR

Back
Top Bottom