| FTBL Congrats from LSU fan!

parrotdr

Verified Member
Congrats to the Tide for an amazing win! Although we obviously have our differences, most of us level-headed Tiger Fans respect Saban for how he rebuilt the Tiger Program. "Remember the process" is still something I use at my work.

That game in November is shaping up to be one for the ages. Hopefully we can both keep it up past the Floridas and Georgias (we still have them coming up...)

Great unbelievable game!

parrotdr said:
Congrats to the Tide for an amazing win! Although we obviously have our differences, most of us level-headed Tiger Fans respect Saban for how he rebuilt the Tiger Program. "Remember the process" is still something I use at my work.

That game in November is shaping up to be one for the ages. Hopefully we can both keep it up past the Floridas and Georgias (we still have them coming up...)

Great unbelievable game!

Yes sir, parootud it will be a game of the ages if we take one game and time. Good luck too you as well.

Thanks for the cheers. Unfortunately the majority over on tigerdroppings have been loathing over us lately. Unlimited refills on haterade over there. Good to see a few sane ones posting up.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Thanks for the cheers. Unfortunately the majority over on tigerdroppings have been loathing over us lately. Unlimited refills on haterade over there. Good to see a few sane ones posting up.

I am actually a frequent poster on TD.com--but as you know the more insane posters on any school's website are impossible to reason with. At least we both hate Auburn!!!

Back
Top Bottom