Christmas (football season) is almost here!

You don't even want to me on the phone with me right now...Boz is about to get his ass chewed out.
I am about to get my ass chewed out? Lol. I tried to be nice but obviously this has gone over your head. I asked you to delete my account, so please do so. Some of your members don't appreciate the work I put into giving them free inside information people pay for everywhere else. I do it because I enjoy it, not for any gain. So please again, delete my account and do not contact me again.

Ya got my phone number.

Lets see..Cam got hurt
Out for the the year woth Rashad

You wouldn't know a source IF ya got one.

Blake doesn't know you. You"re pretender.

Ya got my number, call me

Ya got my phone number.

Lets see..Cam got hurt
Out for the the year woth Rashad

You wouldn't know a source IF ya got one.

Blake doesn't know you. You"re pretender.

Ya got my number, call me
Lol yet I have every bit of evidence to otherwise show, but I don't need to prove anything to u or this board. Enjoy your day terry.

Posting someone's phone number on the Internet? Classless. Come on, man. That throws any person's credibility (and maturity level) out the window, regardless of if their "inside scoop" is factual or not.

Anywho ..

Can't freakin wait, seriously. I am planning on wearing my new #12 jersey on the plane to Dublin tomorrow. RTR!

Posting someone's phone number on the Internet? Classless. Come on, man. That throws any person's credibility (and maturity level) out the window, regardless of if their "inside scoop" is factual or not.

Anywho ..

Can't freakin wait, seriously. I am planning on wearing my new #12 jersey on the plane to Dublin tomorrow. RTR!
It was blacked out and is now deleted. My intention with the convo was to establish if my request was unreasonable. But I am glad you jumped right on calling me classless for that.

It was blacked out and is now deleted. My intention with the convo was to establish if my request was unreasonable. But I am glad you jumped right on calling me classless for that.

It is always classless to post someone's private information on the Internet, regardless of the reasoning. It could be Nick Saban or the Bear doing it .. Still classless.

I appreciate you blacking it out, though. Thank you. May not be my info but I know if it was me, I'd be pissed ;)

Anyhow, let's all move on .. We're hijacking the bejesus out of this thread .. We're all Tide fans here so let's keep it classy and stick to what we know best: the best team in football :bama2:

Apparently I missed something in all of this and had to double take to make sure I was on the thread I thought I clicked on.

I'm pumped as hell. Hell, I'm even ready to watch the Gamecocks and TCU tonight. I'll take what I can get until our boys take the field Primetime!

Back
Top Bottom