| FOOD Choose your road trip snack…

Diet Mountain Dew, unless I'm back home and it's Diet Sun Drop.

Not as easy to find, but IMO Mountain Dew Zero beats Diet Mountain Dew by 70.

I'm
a water or beer guy, I dont drink any soft drinks, tea or coffee at all...recovering softdrinkaholic...was hooked on Mt. Dew for years. :p

I mostly just drink water, Love sweet tea, but very few places other than BBQ joints know how to make it anymore, so I hardly ever drink it. But I could live just on water and be fine (as long as it tastes decent).

Not as easy to find, but IMO Mountain Dew Zero beats Diet Mountain Dew by 70.

I mostly just drink water, Love sweet tea, but very few places other than BBQ joints know how to make it anymore, so I hardly ever drink it. But I could live just on water and be fine (as long as it tastes decent).
We do Calloway Blue on the water...Publix is the only grocery that has it local, but it's pretty good.

We do Calloway Blue on the water...Publix is the only grocery that has it local, but it's pretty good.

I just meant out of the tap... Like at a restaurant, I almost always get water... waiter/waitress probably thinks I'm being cheap, but I legit want water over anything else. But if it ends up tasting like hotel sink water? All bets are off. I can pretty much drink any bottled water, don't really pay much attention to it... although least favorite is Coke's Dasani. I usually buy Deer Park at the store, but I'm not real picky with it.

I just meant out of the tap... Like at a restaurant, I almost always get water... waiter/waitress probably thinks I'm being cheap, but I legit want water over anything else. But if it ends up tasting like hotel sink water? All bets are off. I can pretty much drink any bottled water, don't really pay much attention to it... although least favorite is Coke's Dasani. I usually buy Deer Park at the store, but I'm not real picky with it.
Restaurants for me is beer...theyll bring me water, I may take a couple of sips until the beer gets there. :D

After doing Mission work out of the States. I get anything then tap water.

This will be wildly unpopular here, but I just can't do it. I have to literally force myself to drink a beer without food... no way could I do it with a meal.

[buckles chin strap] I'm now prepared for the pile on.

I like a beer every now and then, but I hate beer with food.
Come on now! A Modelo, in one of the large, chilled beer mugs at a Mexican restaurant ... taco's, chips and dip, whatever. The bigger the better!

A beer and a slice or two? Again, can't beat it.

I'm not having a beer at Hall's and the like ...

🎵 "My heart going "Boom-boom-boom" 🎵

Years ago, I stopped at a gas station outside Opelika, on my way to Columbus, GA down 280 one evening. Grabbed one of those 6 pack of mini donuts and a drink for the drive. Went with the coconut donuts. Got down the road a few miles, and about 4 donuts in, before realizing the staggering amount of green mold between the donuts... I was unwell. Moral of the story, always get the chocolate ones from the gas stations.

Come on now! A Modelo, in one of the large, chilled beer mugs at a Mexican restaurant ... taco's, chips and dip, whatever. The bigger the better!

A beer and a slice or two? Again, can't beat it.

I'm not having a beer at Hall's and the like ...

I just can't do it. With food, without food, on a boat, in a moat... I have zero taste for it.

Back
Top Bottom