| FTBL CFP Playoff Selection Show and Bowl Matchups...BAMA is in at #4.

So, I had one of those "Corporate, Christmas Party's" again last night. (I'll swear, I'd give up my December pay check just to hire hookers to jerk some of these folks off.)

The guy that runs the region for Franklin Financial was in attendance last night...just when the announcement hit. I told him, "It's a god thing." He's an Auburn fan. It didn't go over well.

Because it was on a Sunday? 🤷‍♂️ OR, I just stepped on his toe for a minute?

Oh I flipped back every once in a while, to that game just so I could complete the reaming of agonizing low count football Championships. The Washington-Oregon game was decent, even watching Nix cry in his towel was worth it.
We made it fun at my house. Threw a pool up with everyone betting when we change the channel on whether Iowa would be punting or not. :p

From reports that i've read, Jim Phillips was one of the commissioners that caused the 12-team playoff to be delayed a year. Now, it's bitten the ACC in the butt. So FSU, blame your own commissioner.
Reminds me of when the PAC12 messed with their conference/championship format a year or so back in hopes they’d put more teams in the CFP and it blew up in their face almost immediately.

We made it fun at my house. Threw a pool up with everyone betting when we change the channel on whether Iowa would be punting or not. :p
In the 1st half of that game, there were 11 possessions with 4 plays or less. 11! And 2 more with either 5 or 6 plays. In the 2nd half, 13 possessions with 4 plays or less. 13!

Just plain awful football. I’d bet there’s not often 32 possessions in a college football game. And you can’t blame it on a rivalry game…

Back
Top Bottom