| FTBL CFP Playoff Selection Show and Bowl Matchups...BAMA is in at #4.

You think BAMA is making the CFP? I just don't see that happening. Mich, Wash, and FSU are all undefeated. And Texas won their conference and beat BAMA earlier in the season. Also, does UGA fall out of the top 4? They lost, but not in spectacular fashion.

I don't care if Bama beat UGA by one point. Bama beat the No#1 team that hasn't lost since the last time in the SEC game. 30's games ago.
As voted on by this same committee. So they were either wrong or they were right and Bama is just as good. I guess they could say yeah they are as good but neither are good enough. Meaning the SEC is down this year smh.

From College Football Final:
Mullen - Michigan, Washington, FSU and Texas - he is beating the deserving and head to head.
Galloway - Michigan, Washington, Texas and Bama. Citing the Bama has the best win and FSU is not the best team w/o their #1 QB.

I’m going ahead and preparing to be pissed off at the committee! No way do I trust 13 suits in a room to pick the 4 best teams, when one of those guys is the AD at Michigan and several more repping the ACC. Orange, Cotton, Fiesta, or Peach!🤬

Back
Top Bottom