| FTBL caption this shot of Richt

G

This is not from our game tonight but I thought it might be fun.

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

My team is getting a woodshed whuppin,' but check out the FUPA on Rowe! You will be mine, Holly. Yes....you wil be mine.

BAMA JAMMA said:

340x.jpg

"Tell me again what the "G" stands for."
"I wish my last name sounded cool like "Saban."
"Do these pants make me look fat?"
"If they're gonna make me wear this headset they could at least hook it up or put and I-Pod in it."

bamaupsman said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

340x.jpg

"Tell me again what the "G" stands for."
"I wish my last name sounded cool like "Saban."
"Do these pants make me look fat?"
"If they're gonna make me wear this headset they could at least hook it up or put and I-Pod in it."

HAHAHHAH
Thats the best!

Do you not have anything else better to do than to make fun of a good coach? Mark Richt is a class act and I do not appreciate your insinuations on him. I will pray for you all .Why can you all not act your age? Your team played good last night and won and that is that but we still have a good ball team and we will see you in Atlanta for Sec count on it .

georgiapeach said:
Do you not have anything else better to do than to make fun of a good coach? Mark Richt is a class act and I do not appreciate your insinuations on him. I will pray for you all .Why can you all not act your age? Your team played good last night and won and that is that but we still have a good ball team and we will see you in Atlanta for Sec count on it .

I understand your sentiment, but, have you seen the things said about Saban on the GA boards? About the late Coach Bryant? If so, have you been on the GA boards saying the same things to them? I hope so. If you haven't I think maybe it's because the loss still stings a lot... I don't like to rub ppl's nose in things, but GA fans have asked for a LOT of this and we've not come CLOSE to repaying what has been said about Alabama, Coach Saban and the Bear.

I hope you have a great season and I'll be thrilled to see GA again in the SECCC.

Cheers.

srollins said:
georgiapeach said:

I understand your sentiment, but, have you seen the things said about Saban on the GA boards? About the late Coach Bryant? If so, have you been on the GA boards saying the same things to them? I hope so. If you haven't I think maybe it's because the loss still stings a lot... I don't like to rub ppl's nose in things, but GA fans have asked for a LOT of this and we've not come CLOSE to repaying what has been said about Alabama, Coach Saban and the Bear.

I hope you have a great season and I'll be thrilled to see GA again in the SECCC.

Cheers.
^^^^ What he said^^^^

The Georgia fans on the message boards were the most classless group of player and coach bashing trailer trash I have seen this season.

This thread is mild by comparison. MILD.

Scrollins and Big Fan that is just it , I do not frequent those classless Georgia boards. What they say and do does not reflect my character or most other Bulldog fans. Does that show class to make fun of him on this board even if you consider it mild? This board has class and I do not want to see it diminish. I am not bitter over the loss and wish Bama the best. It would be nice to meet in the SEC championship. That would reflect success for both teams. Coach Richt is a friend who prays for my physical illness on on a daily basis. Anyone would and should take up for a friend that prays for them. Coach Richt and Coach Saban have class and should not be made fun of. God Bless

georgiapeach said:
Scrollins and Big Fan that is just it , I do not frequent those classless Georgia boards. What they say and do does not reflect my character or most other Bulldog fans. Does that show class to make fun of him on this board even if you consider it mild. This board has class and I do not want to see it diminish. I am not bitter over the loss and wish Bama the best. It would be nice to meet in the SEC championship. That would reflect success for both teams. Coach Richt is a friend who prays for my physical illness on on a daily basis. Anyone would and should take up for a friend that prays for them. Coach Richt and Coach Saban have class and should not be made fun of. God Bless

I respect Coach Richt. I respect Knowshon Moreno. I respect Matthew Stafford. I don't say that they are alcoholics, wife beaters, cheaters, etc. Poking fun is part of being a fan if its done in the right spirit. I don't think a thread captioning a Mark Richt's picture is really in bad taste unless someone does something similar to what the Dawg fans have done. If it happens I will not defend it. What we've done is just in good fun, like the player look-a-like thread before our games. You can have fun without disrepecting and I think we have done that here. I am sorry if you think it is disrespectful because it is not intended that way. Phatimus on the other hand...open season, no respect for "Secret Witness" Phatimus. period.

Back
Top Bottom